Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Failed firmware update

Reaction score
I did a firmware update that failed to finish. I had to reset Power down power up., Not the H520 will not connect. If I reboot the drone the E90 Shows up, but reset all links it fails every time. I can see the drone intermittently, but cannot lock on to it.

How did you perform the update? Update Pilot? SD cards? Something else?
I just did it through Pilot, I also tried tapping network preference to advanced network, and loaded Password information in, Still won't connect, I think its the update itself.

I just did it through Pilot, I also tried tapping network preference to advanced network, and loaded Password information in, Still won't connect, I think its the update itself.
Not sure what "network preference to advanced network" is. But UpdatePilot has a known glitch related to network connections. It would be a good idea to take a look at this document to see if you are really connected properly: H520 UpdatePilot Anomaly.pdf

If update pilot is already connected to the correct WIFI, please let us know the following:
1.) What was the original firmware version/build?
2.) What are each of the current firmware versions displayed? (a screenshot of the UpdatePilot page would help)
3.) Why did you want to update?

Reactions: texman1776
I figured it out. I uninstalled all software and reinstalled it on the Hand Controller. And tried going into wifi section, under E90 holding it down to open advanced network options, to manually load password, Which failed, But The complete reset of software on the controller I was able to reset it.

Not sure what "network preference to advanced network" is. But UpdatePilot has a known glitch related to network connections. It would be a good idea to take a look at this document to see if you are really connected properly: H520 UpdatePilot Anomaly.pdf

If update pilot is already connected to the correct WIFI, please let us know the following:
1.) What was the original firmware version/build?
2.) What are each of the current firmware versions displayed? (a screenshot of the UpdatePilot page would help)
3.) Why did you want to update?
I meant to say thanks for all your help. wasnt able to get back to you, Ive been going over my pilot material, Its why I couldn't get back, Re-reading everything. I plan on taking the Commercial Pilot license test next month

Hope you do well on your §107!

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy