Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 full inspection setup (UK)

I found this. Hope you have on in your town.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230623_154337_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230623_154337_Google.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for this. However the logistics of getting it all setup for shipping to the USA is causing some problems. I’ve been told it will need to be sent as multiple shipments to make sure there’s adequate insurance on each box. There’s also the outside possibility that the shipment(s) get dropped & damaged and something doesn’t work when you receive it. Much as I appreciate the offer to purchase I’m going to have to decline and will instead look for a U.K. buyer. That way I can demonstrate everything working when the buyer completes the deal. Hope you understand.
Thanks Al.

Well like I said I was only buying because of the CGOET, can you just sell that camera? That's only one box, plus you have 2 camera left. Can you just sell me one?

Hello together

I was asked by DOOMMEISTER, Steve Pace, to say something about the CGO-ET thermal imaging camera... about which model is compatible with which drone.

The CGO-ET camera for the Yuneec H520, is only compatible with this drone.

The CGO-ET for the Typhoon H (480) is compatible with the Tornado H920+. The H920+ is the Tornado that comes with the ST-16 and NOT the ST-24 remote control. To mount the CGO-ET on the H920+ you need an adapter.

What happens if you mount a CGO-ET from the H520, to the Typhoon H 480 or the Tornado H920+?

You can mount the CGO-ET as usual... The word image and the normal image is displayed.... you can adjust all camera settings via the display and even trigger image and video... BUT... you can neither pan nor tilt the camera.

I hope you get some benefit from my somewhat long explanation.

Best regards from Switzerland,
Enrico

Hello together

I was asked by DOOMMEISTER, Steve Pace, to say something about the CGO-ET thermal imaging camera... about which model is compatible with which drone.

The CGO-ET camera for the Yuneec H520, is only compatible with this drone.

The CGO-ET for the Typhoon H (480) is compatible with the Tornado H920+. The H920+ is the Tornado that comes with the ST-16 and NOT the ST-24 remote control. To mount the CGO-ET on the H920+ you need an adapter.

What happens if you mount a CGO-ET from the H520, to the Typhoon H 480 or the Tornado H920+?

You can mount the CGO-ET as usual... The word image and the normal image is displayed.... you can adjust all camera settings via the display and even trigger image and video... BUT... you can neither pan nor tilt the camera.

I hope you get some benefit from my somewhat long explanation.

Best regards from Switzerland,
Enrico
Very much appreciated Enrico! You are a fountain of Yuneec knowledge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss