Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 full inspection setup (UK)

Reaction score
Selling Yuneec H520 inspection kit. This is a fully featured and very capable machine with all three cameras, dual controllers, additional chargers, range extender and batteries etc. This has been used for inspection work and also deployed in training exercises for land based search and rescue. My work focus has changed so the H520 is subsequently up for sale.

Yuneec H520
Yuneec E90 Camera
Yuneec E50 Camera
Yuneec CGO-ET Camera
3 x Yuneec H520 Batteries
Yuneec DY5 Dual charger
1 x 4-Hawks Range Extender and leads
2 x Yuneec ST16S controllers both with batteries and original antennas (1 can be used for Pilot and 1 for Camera Operator)
2 x Yuneec screen shields
2 x Yuneec neck straps
MC Cases Hard Case with wheels
Standard glass/filter set as supplied with E90 & E50
1 x Yuneec 12v Car charger
1 x Yuneec standard 240v Charger
Two full sets of Yuneec props
Software has been updated to current version
£2800 + shipping
F58DCF0A-2019-48B3-85C3-F80DD89AB66E.jpeg345C4B2D-E9F9-4335-9B60-5248D2F41590.jpeg23B23366-8F5B-422F-8419-248429528D60.jpeg

I'm looking for the CGOET thermal camera, do you have it?
If so, how much can you sell to a poor man. Lol

I would really prefer to sell everything as a complete package as it’s much more compelling. I suppose I could break it up but I’m concerned I’ll end up with a few odd bits left gathering dust. Are you in the U.K.?

I would really prefer to sell everything as a complete package as it’s much more compelling. I suppose I could break it up but I’m concerned I’ll end up with a few odd bits left gathering dust. Are you in the U.K.?
I'm in the USA, Texas. How much for everything with shipping?

Can you do $3,000? I really only wanted the thermal camera for my h920. That's all I have for my budget. I'm a serious buyer.

I don’t want to throw a monkey wrench into the fray here, but I’m not sure the CGO-ET for the H520 is compatible with the H920.

Also is that the H920/ST24 combo or the H920+/ST16 combo? The CGO-ET for the Typhoon H (H480) is compatible with the H920+ to my knowledge.

@Yuneec Skins or @joe@vertigodrones may be able to shed light on this.

I don’t want to throw a monkey wrench into the fray here, but I’m not sure the CGO-ET for the H520 is compatible with the H920.

Also is that the H920/ST24 combo or the H920+/ST16 combo? The CGO-ET for the Typhoon H (H480) is compatible with the H920+ to my knowledge.
I have the h920 plus with st16

Selling Yuneec H520 inspection kit. This is a fully featured and very capable machine with all three cameras, dual controllers, additional chargers, range extender and batteries etc. This has been used for inspection work and also deployed in training exercises for land based search and rescue. My work focus has changed so the H520 is subsequently up for sale.

Yuneec H520
Yuneec E90 Camera
Yuneec E50 Camera
Yuneec CGO-ET Camera
3 x Yuneec H520 Batteries
Yuneec DY5 Dual charger
1 x 4-Hawks Range Extender and leads
2 x Yuneec ST16S controllers both with batteries and original antennas (1 can be used for Pilot and 1 for Camera Operator)
2 x Yuneec screen shields
2 x Yuneec neck straps
MC Cases Hard Case with wheels
Standard glass/filter set as supplied with E90 & E50
1 x Yuneec 12v Car charger
1 x Yuneec standard 240v Charger
Two full sets of Yuneec props
Software has been updated to current version
£2800 + shipping
View attachment 29007View attachment 29008View attachment 29009

Can we make a deal?

So have you changed your mind on selling it? You haven't replied back to me and you still have your listing up.

So you’re not going to sell to me now?
Ok, so I can’t sell for $3000 US. The lowest I can sell for would be $3400 US plus shipping. I’ve not sold anything that’s being shipped to the US before but apparently you could arrange the shipping and have the Yuneec kit picked up and shipped to you. This way you would be in full control of the shipping costs.

Can you ask around on how to do this? Because if I pay you through PayPal, you will have to provide shipping confirmation. I don't see how I can do this for you. When you sell to a individual through PayPal, the seller provides shipping. Once packages are delivered you get paid. Sorry this is new to you. I want to buy the yuneec kit from you asap. Could you reach out to friends or co workers to make this sale happen?

Can you ask around on how to do this? Because if I pay you through PayPal, you will have to provide shipping confirmation. I don't see how I can do this for you. When you sell to an individual through PayPal, the seller provides shipping. Once packages are delivered you get paid. Sorry this is new to you. I want to buy the yuneec kit from you asap. Could you reach out to friends or co workers to make this sale happen?
Ok, let me see what I can do. Can you PM / DM me your full address and zip code for the shipment so I can get an accurate price from the carriers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital