Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E

Do you have previous experience with drones and, in particular, Yuneec?
I own a Mavic 3 and a Parrot ANAFI. I bought a TYPHOON H3 but sent it back. I found out it was dropped from the line and was fairly new, made me not want to own an orphan product. I flew it a few days, I liked the feel of it. There is some difference in the feel between the DJI and the Yuneec. Been into drones only about 3 months. Photography is the driving force for getting into drones.

For what? The money was paid, money must come!

In general, I'd like to ask more wide questions too. What is better in 520E (without RTK) than other professional Yuneec drones? And when someone buys it, what is the business plan, how long the investment will come back, and so on?
You ask questions I cannot answer. I saw that the suspension system for the payload (camera) has had a fifth support added, that is good, the few days of owning the Typhoon H3 I saw that the little rubber supports were taxed, and the camera was not hanging level. The camera of the 520E is a Sony but I think the H+ may have had a Sony camera, I do not know. I almost bought an H+ but when new technology comes out, it causes in varying ways the other models to become obsolete, sorta.

I own a Mavic 3 and a Parrot ANAFI. I bought a TYPHOON H3 but sent it back. I found out it was dropped from the line and was fairly new, made me not want to own an orphan product. I flew it a few days, I liked the feel of it. There is some difference in the feel between the DJI and the Yuneec. Been into drones only about 3 months. Photography is the driving force for getting into drones.
Porsche vs a Cadillac is how I equate quad vs hex but they do have different power curves on the sticks as well. It took me quite a while to get the expo's set like I want them.

Porsche vs a Cadillac is how I equate quad vs hex but they do have different power curves on the sticks as well. It took me quite a while to get the expo's set like I want them.
Having and using both the DJI M3 and the H520E will test my ability to speak two languages in some ways. Looking forward to finding out what I can do with the 520E. I want to make money.

Reactions: chascoadmin
Don't we all...don't we all. Find your niche with the skills you have and slowly take on new pieces. Drone startup is not easy but with a little determination and patience you're going to have the best job you can ask for. ;)
Thanks for the tip, I may find that the DJI M3 is my goto drone for photography but the H520E is the drone for other work involving the type of photo and video it is designed for. I look forward to seeing how I like flying the H520E, getting to fly forward while making videos and photos off to the sides.

Thanks for the tip, I may find that the DJI M3 is my goto drone for photography but the H520E is the drone for other work involving the type of photo and video it is designed for. I look forward to seeing how I like flying the H520E, getting to fly forward while making videos and photos off to the sides.
I can't say much but there is a bigger effort than I have seen in the past for Yuneec to have a presence in the US. Please let me know any consistent glitches that you may come across. I have their ear and that is not an easy task.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace