Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E

well I got the third party charger and hacked the yuneec oem charger and now placing my h520e batteries in storage for now. Finally got to a point to where I can use my h520e flight batteries with proper charger. still waiting on my h3 dy5 charger to come in. Now to get 2 h3 flight batteries.

update pilot will brick the h520e by replacing all firmware that is for h520e and will revert it back to 1st gen h520. I removed data pilot before it could ruin the unit.

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Carr
Did the controller come from the factory with update pilot loaded on it?

no. up date pilot did not come with it. however considering it as a primary update tool for h520 series loaded it up. and then upon running it found out it runs on h520e but is not usable it will down grade the system. therefore it was removed.

I see that Yuneec is releasing a updated (H520E) commercial drone. Not that it means anything but just wondering if this adds to the comments in the past by some who think that Yuneec is going to just focus on the commercial market.[emoji848]
I just purchased one and had to send it back for a new one. The unit had sensor problems and the camera forward position was skewed even after several recalibrations. Has anyone else had any problems with the new platform?

I have not had any issues with the h520e as of now. only did 2 full flights due to only having 2 flight batteries at the moment. the weather not working in my favor yet hope that changes when I take it on my vacation in Georgia. waiting on 2 more flight batteries to come in from vertigo drones. should be able to do 4 flights a day with the modifed charger cube that runs off third party charger. I would be able to do more flights if I had another charging cube modified to take third party charger.

Question about the H520E payloads: Does all of the "X" series of cameras rotate 360deg? As I have seen a few specs indicating only 320 deg rotation.....

So this spec on Vertigo Drones site is in error?

"E90X Camera
- 1-Inch Sensor
- Increased Sensitivity in Low-light Environments
- Orthomapping, 3D Modeling and Close-up Inspections
- 23mm Lens Equivalent
- Advanced H2 Signal Processing
- Ultra HD 4k Video at 60 fps
- Lens Adapter Threaded to fit 40.5mm Standard Filters for Flexibility and Convenience
- Low Distortion/Minimal Lens Dispersion
- Hot-Swap Capable Payload
- Continuous 360 Degree Rotation"

I see that Yuneec is releasing a updated (H520E) commercial drone. Not that it means anything but just wondering if this adds to the comments in the past by some who think that Yuneec is going to just focus on the commercial market.[emoji848]
My H520E is being shipped from Riverside, California to my house as I type this. I want to find out if there is commercial use for it in my area. My drone arrives on Thursday.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Do you have previous experience with drones and, in particular, Yuneec?
For what? The money was paid, money must come!

In general, I'd like to ask more wide questions too. What is better in 520E (without RTK) than other professional Yuneec drones? And when someone buys it, what is the business plan, how long the investment will come back, and so on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin