Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 plus

Reaction score
Morning Everyone

I have a Brand New H920 plus im going to sell on the usual site i also have a second one of these with crash damage , it destroyed the main board, i was able to get a replacement board just needs fitting

These two very big boxes are collecting dust in my garage
Im going to advertise the lot for £850($1,423CAD/ $1,081USD) or sensible offers looked at

1. H920 plus this has been started up but never flown
2.H920 plus complete with Brand New main board just needs fitting, spare blades, etc
If anyone is interested call me on 07718975666 and ill send pictures

Regards
Dave

Morning Everyone

Im going to advertise the lot for £850 or sensible offers looked at
It would help folks understand the offer if you would list any other items, such as cameras, controllers, batteries, chargers, props, steady grip or any other accessories, that are included. The wording seems to state the price is for both kits. Is that correct?

Also let folks know where you are located although the price gives a hint.

Morning Everyone

I have a Brand New H920 plus im going to sell on the usual site i also have a second one of these with crash damage , it destroyed the main board, i was able to get a replacement board just needs fitting

These two very big boxes are collecting dust in my garage
Im going to advertise the lot for £850($1,423CAD/ $1,081USD) or sensible offers looked at

1. H920 plus this has been started up but never flown
2.H920 plus complete with Brand New main board just needs fitting, spare blades, etc
If anyone is interested call me on 07718975666 and ill send pictures

Regards
Dave
Do you have the CGO-ET camera too?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook