Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Had a scare.. [Plus Video]

Reaction score
Well tonight was my first night flight with my HPLUS, flew great until I accidentally landed it on the Parthenon in Nashville! After 4 or 5 flicks of the prop start button she hoobled off the ledge on 5 of 6 motors fighting 20Kt winds and landed safely with no damage. I repositioned the prop and the next flight was fine.... wheeeewww scary mission! Anyways... here’s some grand Parthenon Footage edited on the GoPro Splice App!

Although I’m fully cognizant with AMA “suggestions”, I’m not one that likes to provoke hungry lions when not completely necessary. I might consider doing night flights but I would not provide public evidence of them, especially when a flight did not go as planned[emoji6]

It was a pretty video though[emoji56]

It is not just what the law allows or current interpretations, but what is to be cognizant of other peoples fulfillment. How am I priviledged to ursurp anothers right to enjoy a state monument for my own enjoyment by contributing noise, light and other artifacts at that moment they are possibly there? I will argue in your favor if there is an opportunity to create a significant contribution to art or interpretation of point of view or is news worthy as long as another has not already contributed. If this is solo for your gain in a loop-hole you acknowledge, aka 107 pending, don't ask permission ahead but apologize after, then you lower all of us.

That you can do it and have the skill does not matter. That you choose not do it does matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater