Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Harry From Belgium

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

You will find a lot of good information in the sticky threads in the H520 forums.

Bonjour,
pour info, je suis français, frontalier avec la Belgique.
je suis encore en cours de "prise en main" de mon H520 homologué S2 avec lequel je vole depuis 2 mois mais en cas de besoin, nous pourrons échanger nos expériences sans problèmes.

Hello,
for info, I am French, border with Belgium.
I am still in the process of "getting started" with my S2 approved H520 with which I have been flying for 2 months but if necessary, we can exchange our experiences without problems.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Bonjour,
pour info, je suis français, frontalier avec la Belgique.
je suis encore en cours de "prise en main" de mon H520 homologué S2 avec lequel je vole depuis 2 mois mais en cas de besoin, nous pourrons échanger nos expériences sans problèmes.
Please use a translator program as there are huge numbers people on this Forum that speak only English, thank you for your understanding

Note from Staff:
English was chosen as the language of choice for the forum because it is based in the US and the owner of the forum is English speaking. If it were based in another country that native language would likely have been the language of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Et moi je parle très mal d'autres langues que le français mais les fils sont automatiquement traduits en français sur mon ordinateur. Je pensais que c'était la même chose pour tout le monde. excusez moi.
J'ai effectué l'opération (voir ci dessous) mais je ne peux contrôler car je l'ai à nouveau en français. j'espère que vous l'aurez eue en anglais. Merci de me confirmer.

Et je parle très mal d'autres langues que le français, mais les fils de discussion sont automatiquement traduits en français sur mon ordinateur. Je pensais que c'était pareil pour tout le monde. pardon.
J'ai effectué l'opération (voir ci-dessous) mais je ne peux pas contrôler car je l'ai de nouveau en français. J'espère que vous l'avez en anglais. Merci de me confirmer.

Google Translate:
And I speak very badly of languages other than French but the threads are automatically translated into French on my computer. I thought it was the same for everyone. excuse me.
I performed the operation (see below) but I cannot control because I have it again in French. I hope you got it in English. Thank you to confirm me.

And I speak languages other than French very poorly, but the discussion threads are automatically translated into French on my computer. I thought it was the same for everyone. sorry.
I performed the operation (see below) but I cannot control because I have it again in French. Hope you have it in English. Thank you to confirm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chris Koch
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33