Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

have H+ RS - Thinking of FLIR - or Getting Parrot ANAFI / FLIR and geo mapping instead ? Tough call ! / Wacha ppl think?? Opinions ?

Reaction score
So I have a typhoon H plus with real sense all the bells and whistle’s I’ve been thinking about adding a parrot ANAFI- that already comes with a regular camera and a thermal imaging camera and also does Geo mapping it’s pretty incredible and it’s much smaller the price of the complete parrot set up is 1800 - now the typhoon thermal imaging camera for the H plus is close to about 1000 some places more so I’m at an odd end - i’m looking for what people think and their opinions and if anybody has used the parrot drone?

If IR is a big deal for you, go with the Anafi. Hang on to the H+ for the superior EO imagery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
There is currently no thermal camera for the H Plus. The best bang for the buck will be the Anafi thermal.

i have the parrot anafi thermal, yuneec h520 w/ e10T 320x 240 and e90 cameras. I highly recommend getting the anafi. the ease of setup and not to mention the amazing maneuverability. the IR sensor is only 160x120 but its radiometric plus 21mp rgb sensor produces amazing quality

i have the parrot anafi thermal, yuneec h520 w/ e10T 320x 240 and e90 cameras. I highly recommend getting the anafi. the ease of setup and not to mention the amazing maneuverability. the IR sensor is only 160x120 but its radiometric plus 21mp rgb sensor produces amazing quality
That depends on the resolution that is needed as well as the flight conditions at the time of the flight. The E10T has 4X the resolution of the Anafi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33