Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Having fun with the H.

Very nice, beautiful fall color! I must say though that the parks in your area look very dangerous and I'd never send my kids down that slide! I don't want to even think what kind of a teeter totter you have it must send kids into space!

Reactions: Steve Carr
Awesome Steve. Boy the colors have changed UP there ; ) I'm down in the LP, specifically Muskegon and the colors have barely begun which is unusual. That sure is beautiful country up there. It's been a few years but I hiked the length of Isle Royale. My nephew has been bugging me to bring the Jeep up to Drummond Island. I'm hoping it's not in a no fly zone.

Greg

Cool.
I thought it looked like the ski jump in the UP of Michigan before I watched the video.

Try the "curved cable cam" mode (CCC) there and then control the gimbal/camera with the right stick in the controller while the H is doing the route you set up. The CCC is an excellent mode to use for something like that.

(Have fun !!!! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ski jump?? Good looks good but also looks dangerous.

Very nice, beautiful fall color! I must say though that the parks in your area look very dangerous and I'd never send my kids down that slide! I don't want to even think what kind of a teeter totter you have it must send kids into space!
It's definitely for experts. Olympic jumps are normally about 120 meters. This jump is 170 meters. It's one of 7 ski flying jumps in the world.

Cool.
I thought it looked like the ski jump in the UP of Michigan before I watched the video.

Try the "curved cable cam" mode (CCC) there and then control the gimbal/camera with the right stick in the controller while the H is doing the route you set up. The CCC is an excellent mode to use for something like that.

(Have fun !!!! )

I only had about 15 minutes to get this flight finished. I wasn't happy with the pan I did and this was actually the first time I tried that type of shot with the H. Just no time for retakes. I did a flight last summer with the Q500+ but shot in a lower resolution (720p).

Reactions: abinder
It's definitely for experts. Olympic jumps are normally about 120 meters. This jump is 170 meters. It's one of 7 ski flying jumps in the world.
I'd crap my pants just trying to climb those stairs! Not liking heights as much as I used to, my palms sweat when I fly the drone high with FPV haha. That jump makes a great subject to film at any season I'd imagine.

I'd crap my pants just trying to climb those stairs! Not liking heights as much as I used to, my palms sweat when I fly the drone high with FPV haha. That jump makes a great subject to film at any season I'd imagine.

Usually, an elevator takes the ski jumper almost all of the way up. There's usually only a small amount of stairs to go to the very top of the ramp.

Usually, an elevator takes the ski jumper almost all of the way up. There's usually only a small amount of stairs to go to the very top of the ramp.

Right. The elevator in this one is 18 stories and then another 8 stories of open grate stairs under the scaffold. Not many people can handle those stairs including me.

Awesome Steve. Boy the colors have changed UP there ; ) I'm down in the LP, specifically Muskegon and the colors have barely begun which is unusual. That sure is beautiful country up there. It's been a few years but I hiked the length of Isle Royale. My nephew has been bugging me to bring the Jeep up to Drummond Island. I'm hoping it's not in a no fly zone.

Greg
I used to take the ferry to Muskegon. You're actually 20 miles closer to Drummond Island than me. No flying restrictions there that I'm aware off so go for it.

Love the fall colors.
That said I do not think I could climb up that thing. Could never be a ski jumper.
I've worked on the chairlift many times, but I refuse to go up the scaffold. My heart just wouldn't take the anxiety so I'm with you on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval