Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HDMI Audio

Reaction score
I am using the output from my ST16 HDMI into an Epiphan Webcaster x2 encoder. The encoder output screen tells me that the audio it is receiving is not at the proper Hz level. This isn't causing any issues with video encoding, but I am wondering if somehow the audio is missing in the HDMI stream from the ST16.

Does anyone now if there is supposed to be audio in the HDMI stream coming from the ST16? When I tried listening to the live streaming (through YouTube) I could not hear any audio from my copter. I do have the audio switched on, but maybe I have missed something. I just want to be able to have my watchers not only see the video feed, but also be able to hear it.

Any ideas? Perhaps the camera mic on the copter isn't picking up audio, but I don't know how to test it.

Perhaps the camera mic on the copter isn't picking up audio, but I don't know how to test it.
I doubt the audio is transmitted from the camera to the ST16. If you turn on the sound in the camera settings it will record the prop noise on the audio track on the sd card in the camera.

Have you tried plugging a mic into the ST16 to see if you get audio on the HDMI output?

Reactions: ChuckBridges

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech