Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Heads Up for Yuneec Skins.

Reaction score
Thanks from Australia, my order (With Sweets) landed yesterday at the front door, now to the work bench Robin....yes Batman then we have lift off! :D
Hardware monitor shows stick centering bur reeeel slow colored indications of stick travel, used to beep lot but is silent now. Typhoon has been off the air for about 7 months and compass calibration took about 6 goes to get the upsweep tone so a nervous take off was performed:oops:
I'm sure someone may comment (please)
Stay safe people :)

Set it outside in an Open area, powered on for 13 minutes to Update the GPS, make sure your in Angle Mode, and you have GPS Lock, make the 1st Flight without the Camera Attached, until you know everything is OK....;)

If the bars in HW Monitor appears to be slow the most probable reason is contact problemat the connectors. In many cases it is enough to pull and plug sometimes to destroy the oxide layer on the contacts.

I have good experiences with soldering the wires directly to the contacts of the potentiometers, excluding the tiny 3-pin connectors. The connectors at the other side of the cable are enough to disassamble the stick gimbals.

After all doing well a complte stick calibration by hidden menu is needed. Don't forget to center all slider and poti before start calibration.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval