Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello fellow Yuneec flyers

Reaction score
My name is Gary and from the state of PA in USA. I only found out about this forum a week ago. I am in my late 50's but, youthful at heart. I have been flying Typhoon Q500's for a few years and have two of the "white" units. I have learned a number of things from just playing around and hope to share info with other flyers in this forum. I also hope to find answers to other flying issues that have plagued me over the years.As for now, I'm just learning my way around this forum and will post more.

Welcome to the real PILOTS forum. Lots of great knowledge on here. I fly 2 of the Q500+ the white ones,,love them, ,one is not white anymore, after a crash, a bad one I had to settle for the gray airframe . Also fly the H pro. Still learning everyday. Without this site I would still be trying to figure out how to fix all of these drones. Enjoy Peace KC

My name is Gary and from the state of PA in USA. I only found out about this forum a week ago. I am in my late 50's but, youthful at heart. I have been flying Typhoon Q500's for a few years and have two of the "white" units. I have learned a number of things from just playing around and hope to share info with other flyers in this forum. I also hope to find answers to other flying issues that have plagued me over the years.As for now, I'm just learning my way around this forum and will post more.
Welcome Gary! Born in Lancaster... Now in Austin, Texas. Flying H520 and H520E RTK.

welcome... I also have 2 of the original white Q500's along with a Typhoon H... and I also have been flying for quite a few years now... the world looks a lot better at 400 feet up...

I would like to thank all of the kind people here who have welcomed me to this forum and I'm sure that many more will respond in the weeks to come. I have been involved with photography for over 35 years and video for over 25 years. That's the reason that I started looking at Yuneec drones several years ago for they were supporting hand held and arial(can't find the spell checker) photo/video options at a reasonable cost. I currently have my eyes on a Typhoon H3 and hope to own one soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval