Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Central Florida

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
Hello from sunny Florida, picked up my Typhoon H a week ago after an exhaustive (actually its been fun) decision-making process over the past four months between a few of the different platforms on the market. This forum was actually a part of that process as I was able to read about experiences, good and bad, from end users of the Typhoon H so a big "thanks" to this forum for your input.

A little about me; my name is Patrick, I'm a longtime RC pilot - been flying since late 80's - pattern, scale competition, ducted fan and turbine powered jets, and rotary wing among others. My other hobby is photography and video (wife is an actual photographer) so I picked up my first multi-copter a few years ago and am having a blast at flying these things and capturing images and video.

Welcome to the Forum Patrick. Lots of good info and people on here. I too am in Central Florida. Winter Springs. Had my H since last May. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Welcome to the Forum Patrick. Lots of good info and people on here. I too am in Central Florida. Winter Springs. Had my H since last May. Let me know if I can be of any help.
Nick where do you fly, im in kissimmee?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Yuneec quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxTODxxx