Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Miami

Reaction score
Hello Yuneec Family,

Warm hello from South Florida. I am a commercial drone pilot flying for government inspections, real estate, videography, and commercial use applications.

I recently purchased the Yuneec Typhoon H3 and have been trying to find anything on it (tutorials, guides, setups, etc) and it seems like I’m one of the first people to have gotten one by the lack of discussion on it. Even the Yuneec website doesn’t have anything on the drone other than the for sale page of it. But in the tutorials section, it only references the H+.

With that being said, I’m excited and happy to be apart of this forum, I’ve already learned so much and even got my NFZ unlock from Yuneec Skins with John who is absolutely phenomenal!

Cheers to you all and safe flying,

Attachments

• BC2E78FD-73ED-4A3E-99C0-3C38ACB0920F.jpeg
    BC2E78FD-73ED-4A3E-99C0-3C38ACB0920F.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

As you stated there are very few H3 owners on the forum. We will be anxious to hear of your experiences with the H3.

Reactions: MickeyMilitaru
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

As you stated there are very few H3 owners on the forum. We will be anxious to hear of your experiences with the H3.
Appreciate it, will definitely keep everyone posted! Does anyone know of any places that has more info on the H3 or anyone who’s already divulged into it a bit more?
Thank you

Hello Yuneec Family,

Warm hello from South Florida. I am a commercial drone pilot flying for government inspections, real estate, videography, and commercial use applications.

I recently purchased the Yuneec Typhoon H3 and have been trying to find anything on it (tutorials, guides, setups, etc) and it seems like I’m one of the first people to have gotten one by the lack of discussion on it. Even the Yuneec website doesn’t have anything on the drone other than the for sale page of it. But in the tutorials section, it only references the H+.

With that being said, I’m excited and happy to be apart of this forum, I’ve already learned so much and even got my NFZ unlock from Yuneec Skins with John who is absolutely phenomenal!

Cheers to you all and safe flying,
Hi Mick -- I'm in Palm Beach County. Any suggestions on the best way to get my 107 nearby?

Hi Mick -- I'm in Palm Beach County. Any suggestions on the best way to get my 107 nearby?
Hey Dronefisher, I studied using PilotInstitute.com, took me about 6 days of studying and I passed with great numbers and knowledge was retained well. As for taking your 107 exam, look on PSI website for a near by testing center that offers the 107. I took mine at Pompano Beach Airpark.

Best wishes!

Reactions: dronefisher

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22