Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello .... from Puerto Rico .... retired ... newbie in drones .. Th...used to fly rc helis

Reaction score
Hello .... from Puerto Rico .... retired ... newbie in drones .. Th..used to fly rc helis

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Which model of Yuneec drone are you flying?

Thanks....Th with rearsense....just got it a month ago...so I am in the learning curve....a lot of questions as now

Read the information in the sticky threads in the Typhoon H How To and Discussion forums. There is information there that will answer most any question you may have. Start by downloading the attached user enhanced manual for the TH w/ RealSense. I keep a copy on my smart phone for easy reference.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
Hello .... from Puerto Rico .... retired ... newbie in drones .. Th..used to flDn
Read the information in the sticky threads in the Typhoon H How To and Discussion forums. There is information there that will answer most any question you may have. Start by downloading the attached user enhanced manual for the TH w/ RealSense. I keep a copy on my smart phone for easy reference.
Hello .... from Puerto Rico .... retired ... newbie in drones .. Th..used to fly rc helis
Welcome...from another newbie. This forum is amazing and a knowledgebase beyond expectations. If you can clearly define your needs, you will get guidance in return.

Thank you all for your welcome .... I am already catching up on all the topics ..... I have a lot to learn from you .... I am still in the process of reading the manual of Th ... 85 pages ....thanks again

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval