Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Rayray

R

Rayray

I'm in East Texas, rural Nacogdoches County. Over the hill and retarded, I'm a ham radio guy, have a home weather station on WU, and various hobbies.

Been flying the cheapies a couple years, and decided to step up. Keeping up with the drone tech, I decided to go with Yuneec, in particular the H, but I'm waiting for the Pro with a Real Sense module.

Meantime I'm reading the forums here to learn from you early Yuneec customers. Looks like a good group; greetings to all.

Reactions: DroneClone
I'm in East Texas, rural Nacogdoches County. Over the hill and retarded, I'm a ham radio guy, have a home weather station on WU, and various hobbies.

Been flying the cheapies a couple years, and decided to step up. Keeping up with the drone tech, I decided to go with Yuneec, in particular the H, but I'm waiting for the Pro with a Real Sense module.

Meantime I'm reading the forums here to learn from you early Yuneec customers. Looks like a good group; greetings to all.
Welcome Rayray ! I'm in the next county over from you ! And have flown drones for a few years, I love my H and she fly's great! I too was going to wait for the "Pro" model, but when I learned it will be a plug n play addition, I did not want to wait a possible 6 months or more and ordered mine right away! Maybe we will fly paths together !;)

Welcome aboard Rayray, This is the place to find out and learn a lot of things about the typhoon H. I am waiting for my baby to come in on the 9th.
I watch all the videos on here that have been put up from guys that have first hands on knowledge, and read,read,and read some more.
Everyone in here seems very nice and some are really helpful. Any way,hope you enjoy your ride in the Forum...

Welcome Rayray ! I'm in the next county over from you ! And have flown drones for a few years, I love my H and she fly's great! I too was going to wait for the "Pro" model, but when I learned it will be a plug n play addition, I did not want to wait a possible 6 months or more and ordered mine right away! Maybe we will fly paths together !;)
Next county over...hmm. Guess Angelina County cause of population. NEWays, thanks. So much bogus/non-existent info out there I'm trying to be patient. And anything new has bugs, so that's also a consideration. The DJI-Yuneec battle is interesting and we will benefit from competitive pricing. Cya.

Reactions: DroneClone
Next county over...hmm. Guess Angelina County cause of population. NEWays, thanks. So much bogus/non-existent info out there I'm trying to be patient. And anything new has bugs, so that's also a consideration. The DJI-Yuneec battle is interesting and we will benefit from competitive pricing. Cya.
Bingo! Angelina she be! Next biggest city too! But Huush! You know it! Hey I have both platforms and both are great! Tend to be having no issues or bugs with either to date! Take care!

Bingo! Angelina she be! Next biggest city too! But Huush! You know it! Hey I have both platforms and both are great! Tend to be having no issues or bugs with either to date! Take care!

Have you checked a site called dronecompares.com? Probably a shill for DJI. They have a recent long post giving the "low-down" on the Yuneec company. I'm neutral on it, but makes an interesting read. Myself? Probably still wait for "H" early debugging and Realsense.

Hey, may be Christmas before I buy, huh? Meantime, I'll just race my red Mustang up/down the County roads. What's your take on the "H" situation?

Have you checked a site called dronecompares.com? Probably a shill for DJI. They have a recent long post giving the "low-down" on the Yuneec company. I'm neutral on it, but makes an interesting read. Myself? Probably still wait for "H" early debugging and Realsense.

Hey, may be Christmas before I buy, huh? Meantime, I'll just race my red Mustang up/down the County roads. What's your take on the "H" situation?
Yes, seen about all them ! Just get the H and you'll be happy, no bugs on mine , Thank God !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval