Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Larry from California here. Hello everyone.

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone. My names Larry and I'm very grateful for this forum. I just bought the Mantis Q yesterday and to my surprise the barcode link for the pilot app doesn't exist. I couldn't believe it. I went to Google Play Store and downloaded 3 other Yuneec apps to no prevail. Nothing was working. So I did a Google search for Yuneec Pilot App Mantis Q and saw this forum in the feeds. Went straight to it and here I am. Thanks to DoomMeister I found the app and everything works great. Even got the video feed that a lot of members are having problems with. Anyways Thank you all very much and I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Glad you were able to find what you needed! This is a great community and we look forward to your contributions.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Welcome. You will find that all Yuneec owners are ,,,well,,,very unique. This site you are right it is awesome.I just think the world of all these guys, willing to give their time nd share their knowhow. Peace KC

Hello all richard from california i too am new here .all started with a purchase i got taken on but thanks to this forum ..Doommeister ...yuneecskins.com and steve carr i got everything straghtened out john at yuneecskins really helped me out with an awesome setup and everything works great . thank you john steve and doom happy to be here .

Greetings to everyone. My names Larry and I'm very grateful for this forum. I just bought the Mantis Q yesterday and to my surprise the barcode link for the pilot app doesn't exist. I couldn't believe it. I went to Google Play Store and downloaded 3 other Yuneec apps to no prevail. Nothing was working. So I did a Google search for Yuneec Pilot App Mantis Q and saw this forum in the feeds. Went straight to it and here I am. Thanks to DoomMeister I found the app and everything works great. Even got the video feed that a lot of members are having problems with. Anyways Thank you all very much and I'm glad to be here.
Cant trust that DoomMeister. He always trying to help people. Whats up with that, lol. Theres alot of helpfull people here and they know a thing or two so dont hesitate to ask. They sometimes give an answer the second you click "Post"

• Haha
Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me