Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from SWFL

Reaction score
Good morning all and happy fathers day!
Just wanting to say hello from Cape Coral, FL. I got into this great hobby by chance last year after buying a storage locker at auction for $400. Besides getting the sports memorabilia I was bidding for I also stumbled on a "drone jack pot" which included a Typhoon H like new, Typhoon Q500 G brand new unopened, DJI Phantom 3 professional with 8 batts and endless accessories, DJI Mavic, Parrot Bebop2 , 2 3DR Solo's and 2 other custom built birds. Plus 4 or 5 cheaper aircrafts. I have become absolutely fascinated with these, growing up I did a lot of r/c car and truck building/racing and dabbled in airplanes a bit but the technology available to consumers today blows my mind. Anyways good to be here and I'm sure I will be seeking advice from all you pro's!

Reactions: Deleted member 6299
Fantastic treasures there Jhow. Dang, $400 dollars?
And I thought those storage locker shows were fake, you know Hollywood scripted to some degree.?

I got very lucky, my neighbor has a re-sale shop and buys storage units all the time, I just by chance decided to go up to Tampa with him to a auction one sat. while my wife and daughters were out of town. Had no intentions of buying anything but then saw a unit with some University of Michigan (GO BLUE!) and assorted boxing memorabilia I had to have. The drones were stored in 3 large bins stacked in the very back of unit, had no clue they were in there. Lucky me...lol

Reactions: AH-1G
If it's to overwhelming for you, I'll take one or two off your hands.;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz