Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

hello from the uk

Reaction score
just been offered a typhoon H slightly damaged is this drone worth fixing ?

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

It is most assuredly worth fixing in most cases.

Do you have any of the specifics of the problems it has? If it is in your possession and you have a means of powering up the aircraft and the controller then let us know and we can guide you through procedures to assess problems.

hi there the problems are 2 of the six arms don't click into place for flight, one of the landing feet is snapped in two (the horizontal part) and one of the retracts is not working.

just been offered a typhoon H slightly damaged is this drone worth fixing ?
The senior members on this forum (not me) could fix anything H related with their eyes closed. The WTFD bible will walk you through it all with diagrams. You'll have fast answers to any questions that arise along the way. Go for it!

Without more details, I would expect you will pay about $140.00 (US) if it is necessary to purchase all items possibly needed. Very, very, very unlikely you will need everything possible. We can't tell without more details. If you purchase the drone, we can help with the repairs.
Pictures/video would be great, as well as any history you have on the drone, and a discussion of any thing you have done to free up the stuck landing gear retract module. It is likely only one is stuck (or broken). If one retract module can't move, the other will not.

thank you I appreciate the input from you guys, I am a keen rc model builder done everything from elec buggies nitro trucks, helicopters, rc brushless boat racing scale boats and submarines, I've built a couple of racing drones but I want to get more into the Arial videos/photography this came up I watched so many you tube vids on the newer drones that are around but i feel personally that the typhoon H offers alot more for what i want from a drone to be honest.

thank you I appreciate the input from you guys, I am a keen rc model builder done everything from elec buggies nitro trucks, helicopters, rc brushless boat racing scale boats and submarines, I've built a couple of racing drones but I want to get more into the Arial videos/photography this came up I watched so many you tube vids on the newer drones that are around but i feel personally that the typhoon H offers alot more for what i want from a drone to be honest.
How is the camera, have you taken video and pictures yet? You do not need to fly to see if camera is working...

the camera is working fine, although only bench tested, it cycles through its movements fine good picture the only thing that is wrong is one of the damper rubbers has popped out of its mount which although not done it yet looks to be an easy fix I think lol.

There is only one thing that worries me more than anything which hasn't happened with with this drone, but I have seen alot of you tube vids on and a couple people talking about here in other discussions, Sudden loss of signal and control for no apparent reason ?

There is only one thing that worries me more than anything which hasn't happened with with this drone, but I have seen alot of you tube vids on and a couple people talking about here in other discussions, Sudden loss of signal and control for no apparent reason ?
That is actually quite rare and most times loss of RC signal results in an automatic RTH to the last known position of the ST16 controller.

Welcome mate ?
The issues that you have mentioned and described, They all seem to be repairable , I spent 4 and half hours on Saturday repairing my downed H , with very similar damage / issues , the fantastic information and advice you can receive on this forum is nothing short of expert guidance and support totally invaluable , there is years of experience on here ,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbie56