Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Thunder Bay Ontario.

Dey

Reaction score
I have just purchased a typhoon g and h model for my video and photography business. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.
Is anyone out there also using their drones for business?

I have just purchased a typhoon g and h model for my video and photography business. Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.
Welcome Dey you have joined the right forum for info,I'm sure all of us can pretty much answer or find answer to your questions.there are several people here using their drones for work.i use mine on my ranch for all type of different things from checking for closed gates to scaring off Ravens from raiding the chicken coop.The Gentleman on here by the name Harvey C has a great working plan for his on his farm,amazing what this guy is doing.welcome from Emerald Triangle N.Calif.

Welcome aboard Dey, I have a FAA 333 and sports license and use mine for crop and ranch mapping and other side jobs others may want done. I am not really a business yet, but have made enough on side jobs to more than enough pay for a "H" to add to my small collection.
You'll find a great bunch of folks on here from all over our beautiful planet. Welcome from East Texas !

From one Ontarian to another, welcome. I don't fly my Q for business, just enjoyment

Hi Dey, I'm out in KB and have been flying the Typhoon since last April. NIce quad for AP. I have lots of videos on youtube. What is your business? Wish I could afford the H but right now it won't happen.
Heres one of my winter videos.

Reactions: Dey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval