Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from TN

Reaction score
Wolfy here. I got my first "real drone" a month ago. The Typhoon Q500 4k. Its been a dream! Im having fun reading this forum. Its a lot to digest though. Interestingly, Im a hobby filmaker that loss interest a few years ago... I got this to reignite my passion. One of the reasons I quit before was out of frustration with learning the finer details of video making and editing since it had progressed so. Im shaking my head because I spent exhaustive hours trying to educate myself in the simplest ways for years. I come here and learned more in a few posts than I ever had.

Reactions: ricmitch
Wolfy,
Welcome to the forum.
You will find some very qualified and experienced pilots here who are willing to help.
We are a friendly bunch and will do are best to help you out.
Bob

Let me also welcome you. I'm not much of a video-maker, learned a few things several years ago on MS Movie Maker, which is not bad for a Newbie, Except the output is always .wmf I think, so you have to use a converter to go to MP4.

Any particular reason for the "Wolfie" name?
Enjoy the forum, feel free to enter in discussions.

Thank you all! The name came from the stupidest thing. But somehow it stuck. When my husband and I got our first computer we tried to sign onto AOL. Next thing you know, I swear half an hour must have passed because we couldnt find a username that wasnt already taken. (we were clueless in 1998). So.. Hubs picked his initials and then Wolfy, a name in a favorite movie of his at the time, Amadeus. My husband has never called me by name our entire lives, but calls me Love. So..... Wolfysluv has been with me ever since. And Wolfy took over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece