Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello to all

Reaction score
My name is Giancarlo and I am an Italian H520 pilot, I hope I can learn from you everything about it

My name is Giancarlo and I am an Italian H520 pilot, I hope I can learn from you everything about it
@giacia,
Welcome to the Forum. I think you will enjoy your membership. You will find members happy to provide assistance for any issues you may have, and those that may need information you can bring. A lot of good information is already stored in existing threads.
This is an invitation to add your mark to the Yuneec Pilots Locations map. You may find someone in your area, or someone may be able to find you.
https://yuneecpilots.com/threads/yuneec-pilots-locations-map-link-and-process.16648/”

Deepl Translation:
@giacia
Benvenuti nel Forum. Penso che ti piacerà la tua iscrizione. Troverete membri felici di fornire assistenza per qualsiasi problema che si può avere, e quelli che possono avere bisogno di informazioni che si può portare. Un sacco di buone informazioni sono già memorizzate in discussioni esistenti.
Questo è un invito ad aggiungere il tuo marchio alla mappa delle località dei piloti Yuneec. Potresti trovare qualcuno nella tua zona, o qualcuno potrebbe essere in grado di trovarti.
"Yuneec Pilots Locations Map - Link and Process"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval