Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help Camera separated

Reaction score
Ok , My first flight not a good one after letting it set in box for a month my brother was giving me crap about not flying it , well my instincts where right about 15 minutes all was good great so happy. I got brave..that was not a good move flew into a tree , camera separated form the drone, and so did the wires help.. please what to do ?

Ok , My first flight not a good one after letting it set in box for a month my brother was giving me crap about not flying it , well my instincts where right about 15 minutes all was good great so happy. I got brave..that was not a good move flew into a tree , camera separated form the drone, and so did the wires help.. please what to do ?
If you have all the parts then you need to send them to Yuneec or another repair shop(crashes are not under warranty) and get things fixed up.Is the camera fixable???

If you can get everything back together here is how the wires go
Good luck

Attachments

• IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 41
camera works fine without that wire harness .remove it. and crashes are covered if not your fault. mine was.

Those wires are unnecessary. Remove the 3 screws, slide out the chip, and camera works just fine thru the main wire connection. That's what happened to me and they told me to do that. Not sure why , hobble town didn't know that fix but it works. You can go fly in 10 minutes with what you've got.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval