Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help for CCC and my last video

Reaction score
i have tried a little the CCC mode, but i don't get it

i fly the points and set positions in CCC mode...that work
Then i start it with the slider in the app, nothing happen....if i push the left stick it start.
After mission is done and i want he start again? nothing works ....left stick ? i can go backwards but not start again...
what is with the speed ? how i can change it to slow?
and last time after i have set positions and wanted start... he doesn't start (maybe battery low 15.0)

thanks for help :)

here is my last video of public viewing in a small city

Nice video Eric, very nice! I am not ranting, does Germany not have drone laws of flying near/over crowds? I am just curious on your laws!;)

i only use angle :)
and one time i saved...it started one turn and then hover...and i couldn't bring him to start again. only backwards
one time not saved...but i can start the mission with slider (the points are still there) but haven't start...maybe he don't start under 15.00V

I have used CCC and when I push the 'throttle' stick forward the H will run the route in forward (1 -> x). When the 'throttle' is pulled back the H will run the route in reverse (x -> 1). When the route is complete the H will stop at the last point and wait for further command. At this last point of the route you can again push the 'throrttle' forware and the H will go to the first point and then begin the CCC route forward or pull it back to run the route in reverse.
Now, I believe the amount you move the stick to begin will dictate the speed the H will run the route. If you push the stick forward all the way to its maximum then the H will run the route very quickly, move the stick slightly forward to just get the H moving and the route will be run slowly. I'm not positive on this but I believe it was how it was explained to me in an earlier post.

Reactions: eric bee
I have used CCC and when I push the 'throttle' stick forward the H will run the route in forward (1 -> x). When the 'throttle' is pulled back the H will run the route in reverse (x -> 1). When the route is complete the H will stop at the last point and wait for further command. At this last point of the route you can again push the 'throrttle' forware and the H will go to the first point and then begin the CCC route forward or pull it back to run the route in reverse.
Now, I believe the amount you move the stick to begin will dictate the speed the H will run the route. If you push the stick forward all the way to its maximum then the H will run the route very quickly, move the stick slightly forward to just get the H moving and the route will be run slowly. I'm not positive on this but I believe it was how it was explained to me in an earlier post.
I can't get my TH to do this in CCC mode. I can fly forward thru the route and once done I can fly backward thru the route, but can't get it to fly to the first point from the last point by pushing the throttle forward. Anyone else having this issue?

today i have tried again CCC. i make the points, save all... have put the slider in app bring to start... but then it's not clear when he starts. I push the left stick slow, don't see action after 5 seconds it starts and make the flight. but impossible to start next round from beginning. I try going backwards....and again I ask myself: do you start or not... then it starts after seconds... it's not clear when and with wich speed it go again... and the cam control is sometimes to slow to keep things in focus.... but it works

flight time was 18min

one snog good thing: I put off GPS, and bird fly how nice it can. no stop and go...I can make very slow movements cinema like....that show s the software neede to be better put the GPS informations to flight control... the breakes must work more dynamic . slow flights - soft breaks , fast flight - hard breaks.

The speed without GPS is wow. but then you must take care of angle of cam. it's fast possible you get the props in the pics....

the GPS hold was perfect....nothing of going down slow (phantom vs typhoonH) without help

cam software update: slower and softer auto change of settings. let's show which setting happen in auto too. and the gamepads buttons for cam control

I can't get my TH to do this in CCC mode. I can fly forward thru the route and once done I can fly backward thru the route, but can't get it to fly to the first point from the last point by pushing the throttle forward. Anyone else having this issue?
Just for yucks, try selecting the saved route from your list and starting the route again. I dont remember having to do this if I was going to re-fly the route but who knows, maybe a glitch.

You are in smart mode aren't you? Sounds like an option.

I am in angle mode. at at first flight I havn't found the right stick feeling for a smooth cam move. so I wanted train that. but I don't want load and load again... if I say start: I want it start... that's not real clear when the H starts the mission. I have moved 2 times the stick - nothing ...and 3rd time it have started with a delay ??? so how I can then with the stick movement start the action if it don't start ?

for example I have a team on ground with cars and say...ok : ACTION! ...and my copter maybe sometimes start... sorry but this is bad. i hope they fix that in update ... when I start - then start... and a clear tempo control of that mission

Reactions: Bobjazz
I am in angle mode. at at first flight I havn't found the right stick feeling for a smooth cam move. so I wanted train that. but I don't want load and load again... if I say start: I want it start... that's not real clear when the H starts the mission. I have moved 2 times the stick - nothing ...and 3rd time it have started with a delay ??? so how I can then with the stick movement start the action if it don't start ?

for example I have a team on ground with cars and say...ok : ACTION! ...and my copter maybe sometimes start... sorry but this is bad. i hope they fix that in update ... when I start - then start... and a clear tempo control of that mission
+1. I have the same issue, sometimes it starts, sometimes it doesn't. I've tried varying the amount of time I hold the throttle stick forward and basically the same thing. Sometimes it goes right away, sometimes there's a delay of about 2-3 seconds, sometimes it doesn't go at all. This needs to be fixed! If you can't be sure if it's going to start or how fast it's going to go, it's pretty useless.

posted this in earlier thread :

Finally believe I have the secret to cable cam and varying the speed after flying 3 more packs this evening. After you set your waypoints try these steps.

1. once you get to your 1st point and push the left stick forward (away from you ) to get it started on its path it always seems to go 10-11mph in that direction .

2. Now if you want to slow it down tap the left stick back (toward you) Very Very quickly ALL the way back and letting the stick return to the middle without pausing.
Each time you do this it will slow down about 1 to 2 mph intervals. Keep doing this until you achieve your desired speed.

3. To speed up again to a desired speed reverse this process by tapping the stick briefly the opposite direction. If you want to resume speed right back to the 10-11mph just hold the stick forward a second or two.

4. At any time you hold the stick to long back towards you she will reverse direction. You can use this same process from step 3 to slow her down in the reverse direction but
the stick movement t will be the opposite direction. You must now tap the stick forward to slow her
down. If you hold the stick to long from center she will go in the opposite direction again.

Another thing I have noticed once you get to your last waypoint and she stops you can go backwards on thru each waypoint by pulling back on the left stick.

Once she gets back to route 1 again in reverse direction and stops you can again go forward again by holding the stick forward .

You can go forward and back anytime during the route by holding the stick off from center for a brief moment in the direction you want to go.

Well I hope I have not confused you all but have spent about the last ten flights trying to varying the speed and this is what I have come up with, turtle -rabbit-smart-angle
modes seem to have no changing affects to above mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval