Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help for read telemetry

These only contain the Remote .csv files.

Please download the document in this thread Way To Fix Drones project and follow directions in the section on retrieving FlightLogs for the Typhoon H. If you zip the entire Flightlog and upload it we can get all the files needed for each flight.

Last edited:
Here are the flightlog files from Robert:

Attachments

• Remote.zip
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
  • RemoteGPS.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Sensor.zip
    719.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Telemetry.zip
    318 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Robert from Danmark
Throttle down and pitch during start in 1.5m height. This is the best way to kill your drone. Where do you want to go? To the center of the earth? The drone is made to fly.
Throttle.pngPitch.png

Give full throttle up during start until the aircraft is higher than the trees around. Then have fun with it.

Please check if you have the expected mode set in the ST16. Usually it is mode2 for copters.

14_SystemSettings_ModeSelect.png

There are Compass Calibration Warnings lasting 6sec. Maybe it is the area where you fly or you need a compass calibration too.

br HE

Last edited:
It start fine i was trying to get it stabel an howering but i lose kontrol when it drift it is like No respons to stick input an i just found out the GPS modul was mounted 180°wrong

I trimmed flight 00005 to the area where there was some flight. The Remote files are strange in that there is altitude gain with no stick input. I can only guess that takeoff was accomplished with the autolaunch feature. The reduction in altitude seems to occur only with pressing of B1 (red button). See image below.
30005Throttle_Altitude_Flight mode.png

Flight 00006 was also trimmed to the pertinent portion. Flight mode is Smart mode Follow Me. The gain in altitude at launch is accomplished with no stick input, so assuming again an Autolaunch. AT 1.5 meters altitude Forward Pitch and Left Roll are applied simultaneously, a compass error ensues almost immediately and less than a second later down throttle is applied driving the aircraft into the ground. I'm not sure how close you were to the aircraft, but according to the telemetry you were right next to it at launch. Not a good thing to do as the aircraft will move away from where it thinks you are at a fast pace. Controls will be ineffective as you are inside the Safe Circle of Smart Mode.
80006Throttle_Elevator_Aileron.png

80006Altitude_Pitch_Roll.png

80006tas_F mode_error flags.png

I trimmed flight 00005 to the area where there was some flight. The Remote files are strange in that there is altitude gain with no stick input. I can only guess that takeoff was accomplished with the autolaunch feature. The reduction in altitude seems to occur only with pressing of B1 (red button). See image below.
View attachment 21494

Flight 00006 was also trimmed to the pertinent portion. Flight mode is Smart mode Follow Me. The gain in altitude at launch is accomplished with no stick input, so assuming again an Autolaunch. AT 1.5 meters altitude Forward Pitch and Left Roll are applied simultaneously, a compass error ensues almost immediately and less than a second later down throttle is applied driving the aircraft into the ground. I'm not sure how close you were to the aircraft, but according to the telemetry you were right next to it at launch. Not a good thing to do as the aircraft will move away from where it thinks you are at a fast pace. Controls will be ineffective as you are inside the Safe Circle of Smart Mode.
View attachment 21497

View attachment 21495

View attachment 21496
Flight 5 is a gyro test i hold the H and a freind have start motors an power up while i roll an tilt for check autopilot, an yes red bottom cut motor.
Flight 6 is auto takeoff with flight an No Control at All, but May be that the GPS modul was install 180°wrong.
Thanks for All help an iff i still lose gps lock i might ned a New gps modul iff Any have one for sale. Have a god night.

PS i was 8m away from start point.
Flight 5 is a gyro test i hold the H and a freind have start motors an power up while i roll an tilt for check autopilot, an yes red bottom cut motor.
Flight 6 is auto takeoff with flight an No Control at All, but May be that the GPS modul was install 180°wrong.
Thanks for All help an iff i still lose gps lock i might ned a New gps modul iff Any have one for sale. Have a god night.

I was not seeing loss of GPS Ready. The aircraft seemed to have good GPS most of the time. As soon as C-gps was ready on the ST16 the GPS status would go true.

If the GPS is installed 180 degrees out of position that could explain the compass error when the aircraft started moving. The GPS module should be mounted so the arrow and wires are toward the rear of the aircraft.
20E7A670-5ADD-4C9C-8AE4-3A946CE0F90E.jpeg
frame grab from video by Steve Carr

Reactions: Steve Carr
The article you read from the other forum had it wrong. See the photo in the previous post.

It start fine i was trying to get it stabel an howering but i lose kontrol when it drift it is like No respons to stick input an i just found out the GPS modul was mounted 180°wrong

I talked about the third (and last) start in the file 00006. Hopefully this is the one you describe.
Unexpected drift may caused by compass errors.
GPS is perfect. There is no way mount the GPS 180° wrong. The cable is too short for that.
Speed slider is on turtle side.
At 09:22:52 you put throttle full down, altitude is 1.5m. Pitch 10°, Roll stick is at full (I think right) position. Roll also at 10°.
Roll.png
Sticks.png
09:22:54 it crashes or let me say incorrect landing. Motor 5 (right side) hits the ground first.

br HE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn