Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

help h520 camera E90

Reaction score
hello

I am new to this forum, I write because I need help, I have a yunnec h520 that a few days ago did not work, the drone worked well but I tried to calibrate the e90 camera, when performing the movements to calibrate the camera it stopped working and now it does not connect with the ST16 does not turn on the camera's led and discontinuous beeps sound.

Do you know if there is any diagnostic software?
in which port double to connect the PC for diagnosis?

thanks in advance

hello

I am new to this forum, I write because I need help, I have a yunnec h520 that a few days ago did not work, the drone worked well but I tried to calibrate the e90 camera, when performing the movements to calibrate the camera it stopped working and now it does not connect with the ST16 does not turn on the camera's led and discontinuous beeps sound.

Do you know if there is any diagnostic software?
in which port double to connect the PC for diagnosis?

thanks in advance
There is no user level software that can be used via the microUSB port on the camera. You run the risk of damage hooking up to that port.

From your description there are a few things to check for.
1) Inspect the spring loaded contacts on the drone side of the camera connector for a stuck or broken contact.
2) The K fuse on the Mainboard in the drone that supplies power to the camera may have opened, or wiring to the connector. Refer to Attachments 25, 64, and 65 in the attached document to trace wiring and measure voltage on contacts.
3) One or more internal flexible printed circuits are damaged. Normal causes are from transporting without gimbal lock installed, compass calibration without gimbal lock installed or camera removed, or hard landings or crashes.

Attachments

• WTFDproject Rev87.pdf
    46.3 MB · Views: 54
Reactions: WTFDproject
There is no user level software that can be used via the microUSB port on the camera. You run the risk of damage hooking up to that port.

From your description there are a few things to check for.
1) Inspect the spring loaded contacts on the drone side of the camera connector for a stuck or broken contact.
2) The K fuse on the Mainboard in the drone that supplies power to the camera may have opened, or wiring to the connector. Refer to Attachments 25, 64, and 65 in the attached document to trace wiring and measure voltage on contacts.
3) One or more internal flexible printed circuits are damaged. Normal causes are from transporting without gimbal lock installed, compass calibration without gimbal lock installed or camera removed, or hard landings or crashes.
thanks for your information

I would bet on K fuse - I've seen it before numerous times. Yuneec's hot swap is not very hot actually - and very often camera stops to respond after it's moved (even a little) in the socket. Would you give an info what happened? I'm just curious :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech