Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP......HOW DO YOU TURN ON REALSENSE/FOLLOW ME

Reaction score
I need help........how do I get my TH pro to follow me or watch me ? I tried pushing the ICON and nothing happens I also switched on the O/A still the THP does not follow me or watch me?....What am I doing wrong.....HELP.........Thanks in advanced

Have you read the "Quick Start Manual"?

Once in the air (after Sats on both sides look good, and I suggest taking off in Angle mode), switch to Smart Mode. Now you will automatically be in Follow Me. To get Watch Me, press the on-screen icon, you will see it change. With the legs raised, now switch on OA, it should show green on screen. With the leftmost switch in middle position, you can rotate the cam.

Reply if you have questions, I'm not a good teacher.

Reactions: Haydn
Have you read the "Quick Start Manual"?

Once in the air (after Sats on both sides look good, and I suggest taking off in Angle mode), switch to Smart Mode. Now you will automatically be in Follow Me. To get Watch Me, press the on-screen icon, you will see it change. With the legs raised, now switch on OA, it should show green on screen. With the leftmost switch in middle position, you can rotate the cam.

Reply if you have questions, I'm not a good teacher.
Thanks, I just read the manual I will give it a try later today. now I need to learn how to post videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stone