Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help Please !

Reaction score
Does any know how to use the Typhoon H GUI ? I have the download on my Laptop, but can any direct me to a video or tell me step by step instruction to connect and access process? Sorry, but new to Yuneec! Also is the 32 download fro 32 computer and 64 for a 64 ?:( Put a smile on that face !

If I understand your description correctly the 32 & 64 refers to a 32-bit and 64-bit PC Operating System respectively, which is what windows 10 comes as...depends on your OS which file you need.

Install the GUI, then install either the 32 bit or 64 bit driver depending on you OS. I discovered that the USB connection would connect, but wouldn't function. Selecting the serial connection, using COM4, gave me an interface.

Thanks Netjam. That was very helpful and informative.

When I was attempting to download the new firmware to the H a few days ago I was unable to accomplish it. The Yuneec tech went through the procedure but also was unable to accomplish this as my Windows 10 was formatted in exFAT as opposed to FAT16 or FAT32. I was able to finally succeed when I took my SD card to a friend who could download it. From what you have shown I might have been able to do it from the GUI?

Just saw in another thread that the exFAT cards are not recognized in the current version of Android of the ST16. So I doubt that I could have done it through the GUI in any event. BTW, the tech said they are working on being able to have future firmware upgrades by the USB cable instead of first downloading to the computer drive and then transferring to the H or controller.

Thanks Netjam. That was very helpful and informative.

When I was attempting to download the new firmware to the H a few days ago I was unable to accomplish it. The Yuneec tech went through the procedure but also was unable to accomplish this as my Windows 10 was formatted in exFAT as opposed to FAT16 or FAT32. I was able to finally succeed when I took my SD card to a friend who could download it. From what you have shown I might have been able to do it from the GUI?
Just make sure you have the latest version. I noticed they updated gui soft.

Wish mine worked like that.
Well I now know how to take pics and video. Hold down the camera button then press the video button it will take video then hold the video button and press the camera button it says the photo captured. I know it's screwy but this will work for me. I'm wondering if the buttons are real stiff. Thank you DC.

Yuneec does not tell about when and what in regards to GUI. So you need to note what version you r running currently and check occasionally their download page , just hover your mouse over the link and see the version number (file name)

Reactions: DroneClone
Yuneec does not tell about when and what in regards to GUI. So you need to note what version you r running currently and check occasionally their download page , just hover your mouse over the link and see the version number (file name)
netjam, the version that came out 12 days ago and that I have is v1.00. Is that want version you have? Thanks!

netjam, the version that came out 12 days ago and that I have is v1.00. Is that want version you have? Thanks!
Never mind, I see that the one there now is v 1.1.8 I replaced original v 1.0.0 Thanks for alerting me to this! That's dumb they don't let you know!

DC this is indicates one think to me - they are still working in overdrive. Those things need to be gently pointed out to Yuneec. Unfortunately down here we don't have a luxury of calling them directly. So you guys in USA an UK need to keep a pressure on them:)

Reactions: DroneClone
Just logged on to GUI if it does not work try to log on serial port instead of USB.

DC this is indicates one think to me - they are still working in overdrive. Those things need to be gently pointed out to Yuneec. Unfortunately down here we don't have a luxury of calling them directly. So you guys in USA an UK need to keep a pressure on them:)
I definitely will alert Yuneec USA Monday and Tim here on our forum! Tim , you listening? !!!

Just logged on to GUI if it does not work try to log on serial port instead of USB.
I have no problem connecting, I just wonder why Yuneec updated the GUI 3 days ago, and tells not a soul about it!, It is sloppy things like this that has people making unnecessary mistakes, due to lack of information! DJI was great at doing this!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz