Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to this site and really need help, been flying my typhoon h for a while and just decided to update firmware.
Now it doesn't work at all, just wandered if anyone lives around exeter devon who can save me as I've hit the brain dead wall and im all confused

Hi guys I'm new to this site and really need help, been flying my typhoon h for a while and just decided to update firmware.
Now it doesn't work at all, just wandered if anyone lives around exeter devon who can save me as I've hit the brain dead wall and im all confused

Most likely you need to re-bind your camera and H.

Look up Captain Drone Tips 3 & 4 on here or Youtube he will take you through the whole process.

Reactions: GRH and Rayray
What do you mean by doesn't work? What have you done - have you upgraded both the H and the ST-16, or just one?

Well I didn't want to do it myself so I took it to maplins and matey said that he would help, big mistake, not sure what he's done but it looked right, as u can probably tell I have no clue when it comes to computers,but I can fly pretty well, or not now.
I just want to cry

if you switch on the ST16 and follow Captain Drones no.3 video it will show you how to see what matey has done. The versions of the H and ST16 firmware will be displayed.

All is sortable so don't worry.

if you switch on the ST16 and follow Captain Drones no.3 video it will show you how to see what matey has done. The versions of the H and ST16 firmware will be displayed.

All is sortable so don't worry.

I'm sure it is my friend but I think I just feel so stressed now lol, I just need to give it to someone who can sort it for me.
Problem is no one locally wants to touch it.
Even shops near me only deal with dji .

Take a deep breath and do as stated above, slowly one step at a time! If you lived in East Texas, I'd be glad to help you and show you how it's done!;);)

There are some basic steps to take to figure out what's going on.

Switch on the ST-16.
Click 'System Settings' on the bottom of the screen, a box pops up saying Warning! - click OK.
Click 'About Controller' at the bottom left.
At the top it says 'ST16', then a line under that starting with System Version:..... copy down what it says on that line and let us know. That's the version of the software on the ST-16.

Now 'Bind' (top left of the screen) and see what it says under the 'Aircraft' column.
Switch on your H and tell us what the big light at the back does - that tells you if it's bound.
If it flashes blue fast and constantly, it's not bound to the controller. We can fix that.

Let us know how far you get and we can take the next steps

Reactions: Rayray
St16 system v03.01.b23 and light is flashing fast blue
It says not connected under model

St16 system v03.01.b23 and light is flashing fast blue
It says not connected under model
Rock it on a table forward 45 degrees back and forth till orange flashing light, then H model should appear, then hit bind on bottom right

I'm in the UK mate,
I have flashing orange light but it says please select receiver when I push bind

Why is it saying select a receiver, what do I do about that, do I need to keep rocking?

Great that is what you want!!!!!, Now do you have the CGO3 Pro camera in orange top and white letters under it? If white under it, tap till highlighted blue when highlighted blue then tap "Bind" bottom right, not top left this time!

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval