Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Here it comes!

Reaction score
Called my source today as was instructed to do during last weeks call,The H has been being shipped all week,Yuneec is trying to have the vast majority of there dealers covered.Its here guys(just not in my hands) good luck with your new H,I also asked about our friends in OZ,and across the pond and could get them sooner than later,overseas isn't really his dept.My source said that as we spoke shipments were leaving,and one is headed my way! Waiters Club members hope to see ya in the sky soon.

Reactions: Jared and HarveyC
Called my source today as was instructed to do during last weeks call,The H has been being shipped all week,Yuneec is trying to have the vast majority of there dealers covered.Its here guys(just not in my hands) good luck with your new H,I also asked about our friends in OZ,and across the pond and could get them sooner than later,overseas isn't really his dept.My source said that as we spoke shipments were leaving,and one is headed my way! Waiters Club members hope to see ya in the sky soon.

I spoke with the dealer I ordered through today and they are getting shipments in. They are in New York, so shipments have made their way across the U.S. I'm hoping their next shipment will be enough to catch my order and get it here before the end of the month :eek:

Reactions: DroneClone
I spoke to B&H Customer Service today. They said they have not gotten any H's in yet. They are expecting to get some by mid-next week.

Of course every Friday is the same answer next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week..........I was mellow for The first few Fridays of next week next week. But honestly I think it's ********. Just my thought no big deal just my thought.....

Reactions: Johnnybegood
Hey Johnny Cage, welcome to the world famous YHWC.
The Yuneec H Waiters Club. I'm told my membership list will be in.........next week. About the same time as my free club badge.

Of course every Friday is the same answer next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week next week..........I was mellow for The first few Fridays of next week next week. But honestly I think it's ********. Just my thought no big deal just my thought.....

carrot.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval