Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Homemade decal for my new truck

Reaction score
Was playing with the cricut again. Made this decal to go on the back glass on my camper shell. I know some guys like to say they are licensed and a pilot, but thats not how I roll.1572483344430.jpeg

Reactions: KneeBeard and AJan
Not wishing to be negative, but it could have a negative effect, it's inviting the criminal element that you may have expensive drones in the van, I suppose it can be removed when the van is left unattended. But it is very well made.

Reactions: stan55 and Grumpy
Not wishing to be negative, but it could have a negative effect, it's inviting the criminal element that you may have expensive drones in the van, I suppose it can be removed when the van is left unattended. But it is very well made.
I thought about putting something in the rear window of my car to promote my drone business until my son pointed out the very same thing. I also thought about the magnetic type of signs that you can have made to stick to my doors but I never got around to it.

I have seen several vehicles around the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area advertising various drone photography businesses, each listing the various services they offer, and to date, none seemed to have suffered for it. I have to add, none of them are stocked with drones unless on an assignment. But then, it would be silly to carry a bunch of expensive drones around...., just in case!

It is important to advertise and placing an advertisement on your vehicle is a cheap way to get noticed. I like your decal.

Reactions: deforestdiamond
For my former photography business I had big decals which took up the entire back window of my Outback and both front door panels for about 10 years . I never had an issue. And like NuggsSR said - I never had my gear in the car unless on assignment. I like the decal and would put it on my 4Runner.

In the UK, might be same there, a lot of vehicles used for business carry a sticker saying "No tools or valuables left in the vehicle overnight", of course you wouldn't leave valuable drones in a vehicle overnight, car theft here is high, so only speaking from a UK view.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430