Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How CoViD-19 Kills

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
This is a thread I created in the MavicPilots forum and would like to share here also. It is in the capacity as a regular member and not as a staff member. It is with permission that I post this , but not necessarily an official position or opinion of the DronePilots group of forums.

If you respond to this post please keep it civil, non-confrontational, and non-political.

This is a thread I created in the MavicPilots forum and would like to share here also. It is in the capacity as a regular member and not as a staff member. It is with permission that I post this , but not necessarily an official position or opinion of the DronePilots group of forums.

If you respond to this post please keep it civil, non-confrontational, and non-political.

I have been watching his videos for quite some time. To the point and no fussing around.

Reactions: DoomMeister

I’m very happy you posted that video. Very scary but realistic. I have sent it to my kids and friends.
Thank you,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval