Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

how do you make steadygrip for cgo3 work with a cgo2 camera?

Reaction score
I have 2 steadygrip handles, both are for the cgo3 camera. How can I make the cgo2 camera work with it?

When I try to use it now I get a message that the camera is not recognizing the SD card. I assume it has to do with the 3 connectors on the grip.

When I try to use it now I get a message that the camera is not recognizing the SD card. I assume it has to do with the 3 connectors on the grip.

No, it has nothing to do with the connectors on the grip. There is some other issue.

Do you get the same issue when the camera is on the drone?
Have you tried different SD cards?

Your original question included the phrase "When I try to use it now". That phrase implies it was working properly sometime before now. What is different between now, and when the camera worked.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Thanks for your reply.

The camera works on the drone. I did try a different sd card and did get the same message. I even tried a different steadygrip (I have 2 of them). Same results. I have never gotten the camera to work in any of the configurations (as far as the steadygrip goes).

I have a 4k drone as well. It works perfectly. The drone, camera and steadygrip all function well.

Reactions: bxnnnx
I see from your profile pic that it shows 2 Q500+ drones... 1 white and 1 black 4K unit. I have 2 white one's. I always thought that the Steadygrip for both was the same, unless Yuneec changed it. Anyway, you are not letting us know what app you are using with the CGO2+ camera? Are you trying to use the CGO3 app or do you actually have the CGO2+ app and it's not working. Using the white camera in the white drone will work with the ST10+ because the ST10+ doesn't need the app. As a work-around, you should be able to put the CGO2+ into the steadygrip, then turn on your ST10+(white controller), then turn on the steadygrip. You should be able to see video from the camera on the ST10+ and you can also access start/stop recording and other features like sound via the ST10+. This will require that you carry the ST10+ in one hand and the steadygrip in the other. I'm sorry if I didn't understand your question and if this doesn't work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone