Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How many have Typhoon H with Real Sense?

Reaction score
Typhoon H with Real Sense, has not yet been released in Europe. I'm still waiting, and no information of when?

Yes , I was wondering that , because in the UK it's still pre order some time in august , which is getting later and later , because it was june , July , now august.

I'll give Aces Deals another week before I email them asking when I should expect delivery.

I have one for couple weeks now. Still on the fence as to whether or not it needs to go back to Yuneec for possible GPS issues.

I have had one for a week and half and my camera is at Yuneec getting fixed. The gimbal shakes too much during flight. Creates very shaky video.
Other than that it fly's great and I could not be happier about that.

I've had a Typhoon H Pro (THP) for about ten days. So far it has been completely free of problems and I haven't damaged anything. I calibrated everything once before I took off and haven't touched things since. I did my first three flights in what I thought was Turtle Mode, but I guess I hadn't looked at the switch because I was in Rabbit Mode the whole time. :oops: Having had some heli and basic quad experience helps, but the THP really flies well.

Reactions: Rayray
I've had a Typhoon H Pro (THP) for about ten days. So far it has been completely free of problems and I haven't damaged anything. I calibrated everything once before I took off and haven't touched things since. I did my first three flights in what I thought was Turtle Mode, but I guess I hadn't looked at the switch because I was in Rabbit Mode the whole time. :oops: Having had some heli and basic quad experience helps, but the THP really flies well.

Indeed! This reflects my experience so far. Fun, fun, fun. BTW, first I thought you said "some **** experience" (poor eyes) and I agreed with that too, lol.

That's not right. The YUNTYHBREU is already released ( 21/7/16) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01D58E4PU and in Stock.

webster Thank you for your post regarding. sale of Typhoon H Real Sense at Amazon in Germany.

It was one of the reasons why I created this thread, and now I'll tell you what happened in Europe, especially in Germany. Yuneec Europe (Germany) came out with the sale of Typhoon H Real Sense, approximately the same time as it came out in the United States. But only at Amazon Germany. Not at Amazon in the UK. And certainly not at all the shops in Europe. We have many customers in Europe who have pre-ordered and paid for four to five months ago at our local dealer. Not even our local dealer has been informed of this action by the Yuneec Europe (Germany). All this only emerged when some German customers cancel their pre-order from your local dealer and bought from Amazon Germany. When this came up at the German Yuneec Facebook groups, there has been a heated debate around Yuneec Europe credibility to their customers and especially the local dealer who now losing market share to Amazon Germany. Our local dealer still do not know when Typhoon H Real Sense comes out in their stores. Our Dealers are as frustrated as us small customers. It has always been like that all stores have been Yuneec`s products of approximately same time. Never before has Yuneec for distributed their customers as they have done in this case. Yuneec Europe has not even commented on all this discussion. And have not the answer to all the E-mails about why Yuneec Europe has done all this, which is more harm than good. I wonder if Yuneec in the United States and Yuneec UK, knows something about this?

webster Thank you for your post regarding. sale of Typhoon H Real Sense at Amazon in Germany.

It was one of the reasons why I created this thread, and now I'll tell you what happened in Europe,

:)

I know this facts.

And I saw, Yuneec-Europe is deleting posts on their FB-site, about: Where is my TH-Pro ? or they ignore questions about the release date. I'm still waiting for my copter and I do not like to switch to amazon for 2099€, only to get it quicker.

All what happend the last few weeks is silly.
New backpack, new ground station, possible new camera(lense) or if you have trouble with it, you will get an other one.

No informations about the TH Pro RS on the german website.
No informations about the Soft/Hardware-Updates.

:)

I know this facts.

And I saw, Yuneec-Europe is deleting posts on their FB-site, about: Where is my TH-Pro ? or they ignore questions about the release date. I'm still waiting for my copter and I do not like to switch to amazon for 2099€, only to get it quicker.

All what happend the last few weeks is silly.
New backpack, new ground station, possible new camera(lense) or if you have trouble with it, you will get an other one.

No informations about the TH Pro RS on the german website.
No informations about the Soft/Hardware-Updates.
I've been waiting since the beginning of may...now delivery is postponed again. I've had enough of those idiots from Yuneec..In US the Pro comes with wizard; in EU it does NOT!!!! Beyond my grasp.....I'll cancel my order today!!!! **** em.

I've been waiting since the beginning of may...now delivery is postponed again. I've had enough of those idiots from Yuneec..In US the Pro comes with wizard; in EU it does NOT!!!! Beyond my grasp.....I'll cancel my order today!!!! **** em.

You write that in Europe comes Wizard not to Typhoon H Real Sense. But only in the United States. This is not true. Wizard is also included in Europe.

should have mine late this or early next week

RealSense is not on Amazon US yet.

According Yuneec Europe, I have two wait another two weeks (till mid August) before they deliver H Pro’s to European dealers. So still not have my H Pro yet.

According Yuneec Europe, I have two wait another two weeks (till mid August) before they deliver H Pro’s to European dealers. So still not have my H Pro yet.

Yes I do not understand why? When selling through Amazon Germany.

I believe that Yuneec Europe headquarters is so little they simply are having logistical problems when delivery from German to other European countries. First shipment of H Pro’s directly to Amazon.de would be simply the easy way. Second shipment 50 to the Netherlands, 50 to Belgium, 50 to Luxembourg, ect, ect. I guess is what is now their logistical plan.

So when not ordering from Amazon.de you simply have to wait for the next shipment from China.

Do yuneec make the H themselves are do they rely on someone else to manufacture ?.
If so are they waiting for a batch to come from who they have to manufacture it.
AND they may have asked for changes to the design which need retooling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval