Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How many.

I was at a Best Buy in Florida today. Pitiful display of Yuneec drones but lots more DJI's. I'd really doubt they sell very many drones at all.
In most if not all big box stores it’s all about display space and who is the most aggressive to get more of it. DJI is probably the aggressive one here. In all of the BestBuy stores I’ve been in the displays are the same. Limited to two units.

Same here. I guess if your hiking up a mountain you may have an issue but the flying from the Plus versus some tiny lightweight, I'll take the Plus all day long.

I happened to be at bestbuy in Connecticut this weekend and quickly ran over to the drones. I was surprised to see the q500 4K still for sale at 599.00, and the last gen typhoon H for 999.00.

I was in a southern California Best Buy before Christmas and they still had GoPro Karmas on sale!!

Same here. I guess if your hiking up a mountain you may have an issue but the flying from the Plus versus some tiny lightweight, I'll take the Plus all day long.
No argument that the H and H+ are great drones and that they have many advantages over a Mavic Pro or similar "more portable" drone.

Yes, I spend a significant amount of time in the Blue Ridge and there are circumstances where a portable drone has its advantages. Not all of us spend our time in Florida where the biggest mountain is a bridge over water. :D When I go to the barrier islands on the coast there is no issue with my H. I put it in the back of the golf cart and away I go.

That's why I want BOTH. :D

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Well, you can add one more as I just received my TH+ this morning :) Hopefully I can get some airtime by the coming weekend and do some nightflying training before taking the add-on to my current certificate ;) I was going for the H520 w/E10T but since they have announced an RTK version with no official release date and "only" released the 320 version of E10T, I will wait a bit to get that combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop