Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How NOT to land your H

Reaction score
Skip to 2:48 for the good stuff. Fortunately he didn't break any props so no damage done I guess.

Trying to figure out what he was doing for the last half of that, I guess a bit of panic set in and he wanted to get it down any way he could.

He really didn't even look panicked when he drug it across the asphalt the first time. Not entirely sure what he was doing there.

Must have very loving neighbors to fly around in an apartment complex and dangerous to fly around a unattended little child, especially when you have no clue how to fly, nor what you are doing! I call it IDIOTISM !:mad:

Oh, BTW, do you use the follow function in the video.
If so, now I understand why the Typhoon H has the retractable landing gear design. The GPS-based follow function always has the landing gear in the camera. The footage will be ruined.:D

Last edited:
What happened with the landing? I don't get it!
1).He was trying to land in Smart Mode's Twenty Six Foot Circle of Death, when he was not outside the 26'.
2) Landing in close proximity of a small child, when not having a clue of how to fly!.
3) Flying in a tightly enclosed apartment complex, soon to annoy neighbors and bring more regulations against "ALL" flyers
4) Apparently a Un Box and Fly kinda Guy!

Reactions: Eduardo Arevalo
Don't know if any of you caught this but, you can see towards the end of the video that the clueless "pilot" keeps walking towards the Typhoon and the vehicle responds by backing away from him. Want to bet he was in both Smart Mode AND had OA turned on? Not only lame, but what father puts his little child at risk like that that??:eek:

Reactions: Cristian
Don't know if any of you caught this but, you can see towards the end of the video that the clueless "pilot" keeps walking towards the Typhoon and the vehicle responds by backing away from him. Want to bet he was in both Smart Mode AND had OA turned on? Not only lame, but what father puts his little child at risk like that that??:eek:
Exactly! Not a clue of what to do, with these "cardboard box flyers" I call them. ****, outta the box and into the air, without a care! Hey, that kinda rhymes !

Reactions: Cristian
LOL, "cardboard box flyers" definitely don't want to be one of those, reading the manual right NOW...:D
LOL ! it definitely helps! and will save you from many hours of having your bird take vacations to California all the time!;)

Be Nice guys. This is an up-and-coming pilot he just needs more room and 50 feet . Definitely get out of that apartment complex.

Reactions: DroneClone
I think Yuneec better take that 'smart' switch and move it to a secret compartment on the back of the RC.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval