Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to calibrate CGO3+

Reaction score
Hi friends

I have a problem with my H that my camera does not at the centre. How can i fix that i have adjust at my ST16 but still cannot fix. Did you guys have a conclusion to solve this problem?

Thanks

englisch:

Hello,
You must calibrate the gimbal.
Place the copter on a flat and level surface, turn on ST16 + Copter and calibrate the gimbal.
See video from 4.30min:

deutsch:

Hallo,
Du musst den Gimbal kalibrieren.
Stelle den Copter auf eine ebene und gerade Fläche, schalte ST16 + Copter ein und kalibriere den Gimbal.
Siehe Video ab 4.30min:

Gruß
Fan Tho Mass

Hi friends

I have a problem with my H that my camera does not at the centre. How can i fix that i have adjust at my ST16 but still cannot fix. Did you guys have a conclusion to solve this problem?

Thanks

I have the same issue, yuneec says thats not right! But I can center it calibrate it and it comes close but its either right or left of center. I have to manually center it. With that said, using the knob to rotate the gimbal inflight, if you turn it back to the center point it does not return the camera to center either it stays where it was pointing whazzzzzzz up?

Update, okay now it works, WTF? :) I shut it all down come inside, turn it all back on Gimbal goes to center on start up, but still no way to re-center it after the gimbal has been moved left or right with the controller..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech