Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to change password

Reaction score
i have searched everywhere and cannot find how to change your wifi password for the breeze. What am I missing, or better yet, how do you do it? Thanks in advance.

Look on the sd card and see if there is a file called wireless.conf. If so, open it with a text editor and you should see the password. Try changing just the password, save the file and reinstall the sd card. Then check the connection using that password and see if it works.

Look on the sd card and see if there is a file called wireless.conf. If so, open it with a text editor and you should see the password. Try changing just the password, save the file and reinstall the sd card. Then check the connection using that password and see if it works.
And how would you access the sd card in the breeze without major surgery?:)
AFAIK the breeze utilizes a ?nixoid OS. So my port of entry would be the USB connector. But how that could be done is beyond my capabilities.

Ooops......sorry. I think you can access the same thing by connecting the USB cable to the Breeze and a computer.

Reactions: data2000
All You Need to Do is connect your Breeze to your Computer with the supplied USB Cable and it will read it as a Normal SD Card. Then just eject it when you drop and drag the Photo's and Videos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie