Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To For Typhoon H

GMC

Reaction score
There is a wealth of information on this forum but sometimes hard to find. I'm collecting any information from the forum that explains how to do things with the TH. In about a week I will make it available to all that wants it.

Gary

There is a wealth of information on this forum but sometimes hard to find. I'm collecting any information from the forum that explains how to do things with the TH. In about a week I will make it available to all that wants it.

Gary
If you put it in a forum thread we can have one of the forum moderators pin it to the top of the Typhooon H section. You can then edit to keep the thread up to date with the latest information. Some people keep the 1st post as an index pointing to where each piece of information can be found.

Gary
Good Man! Will be a world of wealth !

Did you see Thread on how to extract flight logs, many were wondering how to extract, Very helpful info if you need to fiqure out want happened and why you H did this, or that!

And you can edit the first post pointing at threads with helpful info.
Or you can add things like tapping the screen while charging to see battery level on the ST16 and that the back light on the H will flash between purple and white when in angle mode AND have GPS lock

Reactions: DroneClone

Gary
Thanks, that would be great...

And you can edit the first post pointing at threads with helpful info.
Or you can add things like tapping the screen while charging to see battery level on the ST16 and that the back light on the H will flash between purple and white when in angle mode AND have GPS lock

Thanks, Will add the tapping the screen post today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz