Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To Get H Plus Telemetry Files

Ty Pilot

One Hexy Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
copperdawg.com
If you need to get the telemetry files for your H Plus using a computer.

1] Turn on your ST-16s and wait for it to fully boot up

2] Use the supplied USB cable to connect the ST-16s controller to a computer

3] Click on 'Start' then 'My Computer and you will see the Portable device as shown below - (anzhen4_mrd7_w) - Click it

MyComp.jpg

4] The hard Drive of the Device will be shown as below - Click it.

Storage.jpg

5] A List of File Folders will be shown, click on the one named "Flight2Log File Folder"

Folders.jpg

6] The Telemetry Files will Be shown in four separate folders: Remote, Remote GPS, Sensor and Telemetry

Telemetry.jpg

@rdonson when you get the Plus, you should also be able use this method to rename it Beetlejuice Plus :p

Reactions: rdonson
Is there a program (like UAVToolbox for the H), that can turn the telemetry into something I can read?

The small connector on the bottom of the controller to the the wide USB connector to the PC

Is there a program (like UAVToolbox for the H), that can turn the telemetry into something I can read?

I would also like to know what to do with them once you know where they are.

Try using Q500log2kml.exe by @h-elsner. It is a stand-alone program in four flavors (Windows 32 bit and 64 bit, Linux, and iMac). The latest version is only Windows 64 bit at present, to incorporate some of the changes found in the TH+ telemetry files. You can download it at Meine private Homepage - Programmierung, Kopter, Bilder in the Downloads area.

This is what I use to analyze telemetry files as I do not need an internet connection to upload data to a site. It can also be stored on a small thumb drive.

I found out the hard way that all usb1 to usbb cables are not all data transfer cablesso best to mark your data cable to keep it separate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval