Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to open body of Breeze 4K

Reaction score
Hi I need to open my Breeze 4k to assess the damage from falling into fresh water. Does anyone know how to open the body.

Help

Hi I need to open my Breeze 4k to assess the damage from falling into fresh water. Does anyone know how to open the body.

Help

The two halves snap apart with careful prying. The legs rotate out as well to access motor mount screws. It's very minimal in parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After about 7 hours of tearing it apart, there is a simple way to replace the body. Will take about 1 hour.

1. Remove the wings.
2. Remove the landing gear. Two of the landing gears will have a single gray wire attached. You have to unsnap the landing gears with the wires attached. Inside, you will find a flat circuit board. It lifts right out.
3. On the bottom of the drone, you will find four plugs with three wires attached that are coming from the wings. You need to disconnect those.
4. You also have the wires that are on the poser button side. They are opposite the camera side. They need to be disconnected also.
5. At this point, you need to use tweezers to push in the rubber shock absorbers to release the board.
5a. When you remove the circuit board, you will have a wire that is going to the plugin for the battery. Be careful and turn the board sideways. This will let you remove the two screws holding down the battery plugin. After you remove the screws, use a small screwdriver to push the plugin out. I pushed from where the battery slide in.
6. On top of the drone, you need to take the small cover off. I used a small pocket knife to release it.
7. Unplug the wire and remove the four screws.

At this point everything should come right out. You will have to pass the little circuit boards from the landing gear through the wings to remove them.

One thing to remember is that the four sets of wires with 3 wires coming from the wings have to be put back in the same locations on the new body. Two of the wires have red marking on them. They have to be on the same side of the drone.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio