Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

how to update frameware in yuneec breeze 4k drone with PC

Reaction score
hey i want to install old frameware of breeze 4k by flashing software or any other software which i can use to install frameware by pc and anyone can tell me where can i get the hex file

yeah but i only found .bin file and Also can't find the flashing software

yeah i tried to connect it with usb but it is not showing as mass storage device it just connected and noth

Are you sure the cable you are using is data capable?

Are you still able to connect to the Breeze via WiFi? If not it is very possible that the A9 board is not functional. One cause for that would be formatting the internal memory via computer USB connection. The internal memory has to be formatted via the Breeze Cam app.

no i have no access to wifi, Is their any other way to like i have Seen alot of videos by using beta flight ( flashing firmware) but whenever i connect the in boot mode its shows me A9S Port is connected

No idea about Beta Flight.

This sounds like the A9 board is either damaged or the memory was formatted via USB and PC at some point in the past.

If there is an option in Beta Flight to transfer files to the onboard memory of the Breeze try loading one of the uncompressed firmwares to try and re-establish WiFi on the Breeze. If that works, then try using USB and PC to load your desired firmware to flash the Breeze.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook