Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to pair CGO2 cam with extra monitor

Reaction score
Hi to all.
Got a Q500+ a few years ago and i have the idea of pairing a FLYSIGHT Black pearl 5.8Ghz monitor with its camera for extra monitor ( and eventually to connect the living room TV via monitor HDMI OUT for children virtual flight )
No way !! i spent hours of testing combinations of bands & channels; all i got was snow or zebras even with NTSC or PAL standards.
My monitor is and old 38channels model.
I plan to open it and check for presence of trimming capacitor and try to adjust something to catch hypothetical down link video.

Any idea ?
Thank you

Unfortunatly you have used a analog receiver like it is used for FPV racing an other low latency purposes. The CGO2 on the other hand uses a digital transmission via WiFi. In other words there is no channel you can switch in and therefore the connection is impossible.

I have not had a St10+ in my hands for quiet a while. But if I remember correctly it does not have a HDMI output like the ST16 does. So that would not work as well.

Another idea would be to connect a tablet or smartphone to the camera but I am not sure if it will support two devices at the same time.

The camera is a WiFi hotspot. The videostream can be received by more than one device. People say the latency is higher than more devices are connected. I'm not sure if this is true because the RTSP stream is broadcasted to all. But I have not tested this yet. Maybe if the CGO app and the ST10 rival at the same time. A simple RTSP receiver device (i.e. VLC player) may not have influence on latency.

The link to the RTSP video stream from is
"rtsp://192.168.42.1/live"

It cannot received by an analog receiver.

br HE

Edit: The ST10 has no HDMI output, unfortunately.

Hi Jannilsh & H-elsner.

Okay, roger that & understand now the problem; feel it better now.
Thank you very much for your lights !
Bests regards

Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval