Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

how to relate the drone in the circle

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Howdoes the drone in the upper left relate to the actual drone which ever way its pointing is that the way the actual drone is facing ? Also if the screen triangle ( drone I presume) if its over the circle does that mean its above the control. The reason I ask is my typhoon is in a tree I got to the distance of 48 feet but still didn't locate it

The triangle points towards the controller when flying.

Last edited:
The triangle points towards the controller
On the H and Q500 the green arrow shows you which way to move the right stick to fly back to the controller. It won't help you locate the aircraft.

On your screen the Lat Long shows the coordinates of the aircraft. Put those in Google maps and it will show you the location. Take a pic of the screen with your phone to save it.

Howdoes the drone in the upper left relate to the actual drone which ever way its pointing is that the way the actual drone is facing ? Also if the screen triangle ( drone I presume) if its over the circle does that mean its above the control. The reason I ask is my typhoon is in a tree I got to the distance of 48 feet but still didn't locate it

@johnnyb57,
You are posting in both Q500 and Typhoon Plus forums for what appears to be the same drone in a tree.
Please clarify which drone you have. The process for retrieving telemetry is different, and I think you need to post your telemetry to get help. If you post the telemetry, we can at least send you a picture of where the drone thinks it is.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval