Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Huawei p20 pro.. I need help!!

Reaction score
Hello!! I'm very new here.. I have an issue with my new drone.. He can't find the WiFi on my phone.. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or is there not a way to fix it?

Thanks you so much!!

Kind regards Monique from the Netherlands

I think you mean your phone can't find the WiFi from your new Breeze drone? I would start with the search function of this size and type in 'Breeze Wifi' for a start. WiFi connectivity with tablets and phones as well as solutions have been discussed many times here already. It may be a limitation of the WiFi on your phone.

I think you mean your phone can't find the WiFi from your new Breeze drone? I would start with the search function of this size and type in 'Breeze Wifi' for a start. WiFi connectivity with tablets and phones as well as solutions have been discussed many times here already. It may be a limitation of the WiFi on your phone.
Yes that's what I mean! I tried it on 5 different phones and tablets, still no wifi singal. I think the drone is not working, I mailed the shop! Thanks for your reaction!

Yes that's what I mean! I tried it on 5 different phones and tablets, still no wifi singal. I think the drone is not working, I mailed the shop! Thanks for your reaction!
Use the steps in this post and reply as to where yours does not follow the startup progression. Another quick check to see if the A9 board is bad is to connect the Breeze via USB to your computer. If the Breeze does not show up as an external memory the A9 board is bad and you won’t be able to connect via WiFi. Pay close attention to the Status LED in the front left arm. During startup it should go from white to red then to flashing green. At that point the SSID is being broadcast and should be seen as Breeze_xxxxxx where the C’s are the last six digits of the MAC address (label inside battery compartment), unless the name was changed by a previous owner or yourself.

Thankyou, When i put the USB in my laptop the map with Foto's is showing up. The light is flashing only Red.. Never green. So i think it's not working.. Such a boomer! I think it's a good drone when it's working. But i'm going to return it! Maybe buying another or maybe the DJI Mavic Mini..

If you never go from white to red to flashing green, but you can connect via USB try doing the factory reset described in the post I linked in the previous reply.

Sorry for your problems you are having. Being in Europe you do have good Customer Support from Yuneec. You can try contacting them for help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval