Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I´m not impressed with the Yuneec support

Thanks for the advice!
I was on hold just now. It does suck though. One time I called and my hold time was 4 hours.
I think there might be only 2 or 3 people handling all the calls.

Exactly... there only 2 phone support techs handling the entire North American market and across all models.

Reactions: biltno
If you go to us.yuneec.com/support and select the option to “speak with a pro” you will find that phone support is now by appointment only. You have to select that option and pick an appointment that is available during a time that you will be able to take the call.

The live chat is also an option there with hours of 8AM to 5PM PT M - F.

You also have the option to file a support ticket.

We may not like it, but I don’t like the fact that a specialized device is needed to communicate with my vehicles serial bus to diagnose problems. If we want support we have to deal with their way of providing it.

Thanks for that update... it's been months since I called Yuneec, so I had no idea... in theory it's way better than sitting on hold. Of course an "appointment" with most utilities is a 8 hour window.

Last edited:
The appointments are 15 minute time slots. The only time I used it, I was contacted right on time.

@film drone what time did you call? Since it is now too late to get a response today, I suggest you call at 8:05AM PT (whatever time that is depending on your location) on Monday. If you call 5 to 10 minutes after they open, this will give you the greatest likelihood of being able to get into their call-back system. You will need to stay home until they call back, but a least you do not have to wait on hold. By the very nature of any CS phone support, call volume will be highest on Monday. At one time they had a total of 5 full-time techs answering phone support... that was whittled down to 2 last summer.

thanks for the advice!!
i did call in the early afternoon. obviously the wrong time.
now waiting for my appt callback. :I

Hi
Just wanted to share my discontent with Yuneec support.
I have heard that Yuneed Support should bed OH SO WONDERFUL....but the few times I have contacted them, by writing to them...I didn´t get an answer.
Maybe it´s a Yuneec "Europe" problem, but frankly I don´t care....I´m a customer and are left with no reaction on my support requests, at all.
My last request is as follows (personal info removed)

Hello Yuneec support

My name is:
xxxxxxxx
Address:
xxxxxxxxx

I have a Typhoon H RS purchased last year (still under guarantee).
I´m not able at this precise time to locate my invoice, but maybe you can find my drone in your system, using my contact info. ?? (Comment: I locatede it shortly after this and mailed it)

I´m having some issues with it.
These issues are intermittant but the fault accurance is consistant and I think they´re heat related.

1.) When booting the Typhoon from cold, sometimes the drone makes a 2 tone warning sound (high-low sound) and multiple (MANY) fault sounds when calibrating the camera, the calibration continues, and suddently the sounds stop.

2.) Mostly my realsense module is activated the first time I boot in the beginning of a new flying session (the systems are cold), but when I change the battery, the Realsense module is NOT detected anymore (and no powercycle of entire system helps) and I get a warning on my ST16 ("Realsense module is not detected, please reboot aircraft if installed").....this fault is consistant and I think it´s a heat issue or a bad connection when the Typhoon is warmed up.....I heard a fan "screaming" at a point, but this has not occured since.

3.) I seem not always to be able to control Yaw movement, it may be a 'sticky' yaw stick issue, but seen in the light of the other issues, I´m worried.

I personally think and would feel most safe, if Yuneec could take the aircraft in for a full service inspection and problem solving.

Please advice me either via Mail: xxxxxxxxxor call me at my cell: +xxxxxxxxxx

I have taken some video I can provide, so you can see/hear the different issues, if you´re interested.

I´m sceduled to take a professional drone certification course her in Denmark, in the end of this month, and would like to see the issues resolved at this point, can you help?

Best regards
xxxxxxxxx

Now 8 days after....no answer, and no indication they have recieved the mail.....or care to contact me.
I think my next drone will be a DJI

Keep in mind your drone is not the only one that needs attention.
We have all experienced time delays and setbacks. We are understaffed and overworked. I had luck with them by calling them on the phone and when it was prompted to me that I would be put in the queue to be called back.
I was called back and dealt with nicely. Try to be very patient and your drone will get fixed repaired or the attention that it needs. They just now are sending me a new replacement after 2 months from my Fly Away. I hope is post helps you my friend.
I love my typhoon h.
Keith Kuhn

I have an issue with my camera. I have video but no control of the camera. I remains in the 12 o'clock level position remaining horizontal even when the Typhoon H tilts when it accelerates or decelerates. I've called Yuneec for the past few weeks but no response. If I try the direct sales line, It counts down and when I am number 1, it disconnects with three beeps. When I call the customer support function, it says to go to the website. At the website, there are never any techs available. Is Yuneec shutting down?

Try Yuneec USA | Support select the schedule a support call and choose a date and time from those available that suits your schedule. You can also try the online chat, but that is a catch as catch can. Their hours are 8AM to 12PM and 1PM to 5PM Pacific Time Monday through Friday.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
I have an issue with my camera. I have video but no control of the camera. I remains in the 12 o'clock level position remaining horizontal even when the Typhoon H tilts when it accelerates or decelerates. I've called Yuneec for the past few weeks but no response. If I try the direct sales line, It counts down and when I am number 1, it disconnects with three beeps. When I call the customer support function, it says to go to the website. At the website, there are never any techs available. Is Yuneec shutting down?

Do like Doomeister says.
And be patient.
Keith

Two experiences are never the same, but overall Yuneec support is still good, remember their only human like the rest of us.

Reactions: KEITH KUHN
Two experiences are never the same, but overall Yuneec support is still good, remember their only human like the rest of us.

Plus they are understaffed
That's just the way it is
Keith
They are doing the best they can. Be patient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430