Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I don't know what to say.

Reaction score
To the gentleman whom i said rude and unacceptable crap asking to absolve me.
I can't remember your name so will you please send me another pm. Dementia getting worse so I am trying to understand. Angry and frustrated because I can't get things quickly enough and forgetting. Reflexes great and aware but coolong it with flying so my wife can make sure I am watching if I sense anything wrong. No more forum until I am able to not keep going off subject .

Reactions: 7cyclops
Peter,

Dementia is an evil disease that strikes many people and we are sorry that it is crippling you. We all hope and pray that you have better days ahead and of course that a cure will be found. Feel free to join us when you are up to it.

I wrote you a pm but it went to the no reply. Another frustrating easy thing to do i forgot.

I wrote you a pm but it went to the no reply. Another frustrating easy thing to do i forgot.
I think the person you were referring to was @johnnyb57 from the other day. If you want to PM him just click on his name in this post and select Start Conversation.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Peter B. God bless you.As I said earlier, none of us know what the others are going through. When it comes to a member on our forum you have our sincere support. You have proven in your own way you are Quite a man to write how you feel and to share a part of your life with us. We all support you and pray for your health. If you ever need to chat feel free to send me a PM Keith

Reactions: WTFDproject
Hey peter alls good, as I never took offense. Hoping all works out with that dementia crap ( I use crap only because I know it sucks, took care of my dad who suffered from it) And I know it steals your life, I hope you stay with us, if for nothing else, but to chat. Take care, and go easy on yourself

So sorry man. This **** started 9 1/2 years ago after some bizarre tia stroke that left permanent damage. After mri I took an endless cognitive test and failed miserably and diagnosed on the spot with the dementia. It was foretold that it would get worse but but after all this time I am lucky. I was a useless slug for over 5 years but I taught myself how to print and eventually sign my name. Carole has power of attorney to sign and deal with things I can't zone in on. I couldn't or wouldn't drive more than 25 miles away so I told Carole I had to drive to k.c by myself alone to kav. That was an amazing accomplishment for me. I was partially free. Then I drove all the way back east also by myself and I was happier than a pig in ****. I went from being busy my whole life and to partial half wit. I flew today from my front yard the q for 5 minutes around the neighborhood, beautiful so I will be back when in control. I played my last concert 10 years ago last month. Rough ending so quickly. If you are at all interested you can do a Google search so maybe you can see why I am hiding. I am not that big of a deal but some folks think so, I am not on Facebook or Instagram and out of touch for reasons. Peter Bowman. Summit records. Bio. Should be on there and everything else i have had removed. This cd is still selling so its on there but for the trumpet man more than me. It should tell you why I am confused but I will fly better!!!!

Fortune, and fame means really nothing without being a person, communication is the real entertainer, just being real is all that matters... Look no further than this forum, people helping people, accepting nothing more than a thanx, places like this are what was left in the past... Peter I didn't really look at your bio, because what was, is very seldom what is, really what matters is today, so get outside take a deep breath, and enjoy your day... I've had this saying for a long time "if I wake up its a holiday"

All through school I was heavy into music. Started playing violin in 4th grade and taking private lessons in 5th grade. Tried out for Elementary Symphony in 6th grade and while in that group we were treated to a chance of a lifetime. In conjunction with the Flint Symphony Orchestra, the Youth, Junior, and Elementary Symphony orchestras played a special composition to combine such a group and the soloist for the event was Itzhak Perlman.
Stayed with music up through two years of college as a music major playing violin in orchestras and tuba in bands.
My favorite groups were string quartets and chamber orchestras.
I miss it at times and still bring out my fiddle to play every so often, but not with the expertise I had back then.
I think I’m going to add that CD to my collection. With my background I can truly appreciate your musical accomplishments. We can still play along in our heads, even if we can’t get the fingers to follow suit.

• Love
Reactions: Rayray and 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop