Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I don't recall us having a "For Sale" section

Reaction score
Hi all.. sorry i haven't been on in a while. Been having major issue with my knees to the point of just getting back to work. Anyways have been following along when i can and i'm glad to see the forum doing great.

The reason for my visit is it looks like i won't be flying anytime soon because of medical reasons. With that said I wanted to offer up my "H" to you guys if anyone is with interest in it. Its one of the first ones out with the wand. ( wand was never used either) Other than the very first upgrade nothings been done to it. It has been flown a grand total of "3 batteries worth". I did buy an extra set of props both LH and RH a long with 2 additional batteries. (one is still new in the box) .

I prefer to sell locally as the shipping would be a killer for a little guy like me.

Email me if your interested in it. Not sure if your allowed to post the price on here let alone put it up for sale but forgive me if it isn't allowed. be assured that i'm selling for far less than the sum of everything new.

Thanks and keep on flying!

n3srj-rich

Email me if your interested in it. Not sure if your allowed to post the price on here let alone put it up for sale but forgive me if it isn't allowed. be assured that i'm selling for far less than the sum of everything new.

I see you're a Ham op, but I do not see an email.???

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

While were at it. I have a BRAND NEW. Never flown a single time, 2 battery, 1 Typhoon H, One ST16, cords, etc etc. available to someone with the best reasonable offer. I was sent one and was going to sell it on eBay but if someone here wants to offer a reasonable price, I'm all ears. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone