Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I have a sUAS license. Does this mean I can do for profit flying?

thoneter,
Perhaps I'm a little obtuse this morning but I'm not comprehending what you were trying to say with the above. Absolutely no disrespect intended, I'm just hoping you will expand on that for more clarification.

As for writing rules and regs to get bad guys to comply, I believe we already have more rules and regs than we can comply with and anything new isn't for compliance but intended more as revenue generators or a means to limit freedoms through "qualifiers". The "bad guys" aren't going to comply regardless of the quantity of laws written or how they are written. Those that are intentionally bad guys don't give a hoot for a law, or laws, as they are going to do whatever they want to do as long as they think they won't get caught. Laws are for people that are already basically honest, with decent ethical standards. Creating more laws only makes it more difficult for honest, ethical people to remain honest and ethical as they are boxed into a smaller and smaller corner.

From what I've read in the remote ID proposal, my opinion is shaping up to think it has a little to do with safety but a whole lot more to do with creating new federal agencies, expanding the police state, and developing new revenue streams for a group of business that, for all intents and purposes, now owns the FAA. Look at the attached picture and think how many new prohibition signs it would take to get people to comply.

View attachment 19564
What you just said was exactly my point. I transport people that are confined to wheelchairs and stretchers. I registered my DBA in SD because MN is the land of 12,000 plus lakes and 24,000 plus statutes, bills, regs etcetera. The state of MN want's me to get 150 plates on my Chrysler TnC minivan because I had the nerve to actually register in another state that wants to help small businesses instead of taxing them into oblivion.

Gov't used to exist to help its constituents. Now we constituents simply exist to grow the gov't so they can write more regs so they can tax us more so they can grow the gov't.

Reactions: Warlocc
Wih those notices, it would be easier just to ban the public!
It would be easier to ban the public but then they couldn't tax, fine and fee us to death unless they allow us access to do nothing in the tax funded places that we pay taxes so we can pay more taxes to access them!

Reactions: Warlocc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio